one lonely night, The Wife and AG were all alone on the board...

Angry_Games

... " You’ve never seen nothing like it, No never in your life! Like going up to heaven, And then coming back alive! Let me tell you all about it; Oooh give me a little time to choose;.....Water babies singing in a lily pool delight; Blue powder monkeys praying in the dead of night; Here comes the black queen poking in the pile; Fi fo the black queen marching single file; Take this take that bring them down to size! Put them in the cellar with the naughty boys; A little nigger sugar then a rub-a-dub-a-baby oil; Black on black on every finger nail and toe

We’ve only begun - begun; Make this make that keep making all that noise!"

This was NONSENSE, thought all, what could it possibly mean? Charlie22911 had an idea, and said...

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... " You’ve never seen nothing like it, No never in your life! Like going up to heaven, And then coming back alive! Let me tell you all about it; Oooh give me a little time to choose;.....Water babies singing in a lily pool delight; Blue powder monkeys praying in the dead of night; Here comes the black queen poking in the pile; Fi fo the black queen marching single file; Take this take that bring them down to size! Put them in the cellar with the naughty boys; A little nigger sugar then a rub-a-dub-a-baby oil; Black on black on every finger nail and toe

We’ve only begun - begun; Make this make that keep making all that noise!"

This was NONSENSE, thought all, what could it possibly mean? Charlie22911 had an idea, and said...

We’ve only begun - begun; Make this make that keep making all that noise! Now I’ve got a belly full; You can be my sugar baby, You can be my honey chile"

... " You’ve never seen nothing like it, No never in your life! Like going up to heaven, And then coming back alive! Let me tell you all about it; Oooh give me a little time to choose;.....Water babies singing in a lily pool delight; Blue powder monkeys praying in the dead of night; Here comes the black queen poking in the pile; Fi fo the black queen marching single file; Take this take that bring them down to size! Put them in the cellar with the naughty boys; Then a rub-a-dub-a-baby oil; Black on black on every finger nail and toe

We’ve only begun - begun; Make this make that keep making all that noise! Now I’ve got a belly full; You can be my sugar baby, You can be my honey chile"

... " You’ve never seen nothing like it, No never in your life! Like going up to heaven, And then coming back alive! Let me tell you all about it; Oooh give me a little time to choose;.....Water babies singing in a lily pool delight; Blue powder monkeys praying in the dead of night; Here comes the black queen poking in the pile; Fi fo the black queen marching single file; Take this take that bring them down to size! Put them in the cellar with the naughty boys; Then a rub-a-dub-a-baby oil; Black on black on every finger nail and toe

"lets roast humans"

then a war broke out, the monkeys were throwing marshmellows whilst the DFI'ers had M16's and thompsons :D. well execpt for cpuz, he was eating the marshmellows and taking shots of gin. cpuz seemed to have the upper hand while the rest of the crew by this time were all knocked out by the flying edible pillows. soon angry awoke amist the battle and said "

....use the energy wisely for the understanding of its path will lead one to the next level; whom's dimension is binded by a universal harmony of a greater existence than tht of the binary digits tht quantify the technological existance that imprisons humanity in this current dimension..........

Upon which a great light appeared to all those present and....................

• 2 weeks later...

lol

back to the story...

Upon which a great light appeared to all those present and....................

........appeared to outline the enraged alien who began to utter in a devilish mono- tone voice directed at AG, and said:

"I REIGN WITH MY LEFT HAND, I RULE WITH MY RIGHT! I'M LORD OF ALL DARKNESS, I'M QUEEN OF THE NIGHT!!! I'VE GOT THE POWER , NOW DO THE MARCH OF THE BLACK QUEEN!!!"

the look of horror that came over AG's face, cannot be described in words. For a brief second, it looked like he tried to form some kind of nonsensical word with his quivering lips, but then all of a sudden...

• 1 month later...