one lonely night, The Wife and AG were all alone on the board...

Angry_Games

...dubious thought crossed her mind. she was going to take Vector and have her way with him, using her lasso in a bondage-type fashion, tying his hands and connecting them to his feet. "Ah Yes" , she thought, "he will be truly at my mercy and disposal!" "First I'll tickle him till he can't stop laughing with my long chained pastie, then i'll entice him with a long, wet, deep kiss." Vector thought to himself..."what have I done to deserve this!!!"

It was at that exact moment and all of a sudden...

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...dubious thought crossed her mind. she was going to take Vector and have her way with him, using her lasso in a bondage-type fashion, tying his hands and connecting them to his feet. "Ah Yes" , she thought, "he will be truly at my mercy and disposal!" "First I'll tickle him till he can't stop laughing with my long chained pastie, then I'll entice him with a long, wet, deep kiss." Vector thought to himself..."what have I done to deserve this!!!"

It was at that exact moment and all of a sudden...

the moon seperated from earth, taking the dfiers with it, off it went flying off into space at 4x the speed of light until it crashed into mars.

some how, even though they were on the side that impacted mars, they all survived without harm. surprisingly they found a secret base where DFI boards were made, along with athlons and beer. even stranger was the fact that mars was realy an exact replica of earth! as they toured the planet they found...

Two metal posts, giving off an ominous hum. Between the posts was a shimmering field....

Angry laughed, "Hell, it's gotta be a DOOR!" He stuck his hand into the field, then pulled it back out, still unmarked in any way.

"I'm game!" he exclaimed, striding forward and disappearing into the field!

The other DFI'ers looked at each other in amazement. "WHOO!" Oceanseas said, "He's got...."

...." a great butt! ...oops I mean balls to go thru that stargate! I think I'll join him!!" with that he too placed his body thru the two metal posts, that gave off an ominous hum, but instead of disappearing with AG, he ...

fell from the sky back onto mars in front of the other dfi'ers. "strange wonder where angry is?" they exclaim. meanwhile in an unknown place, angry lands on a planet of women that look better than any women to walk earth, and they all fell for them and made him their king.

he thought to himself "the others should be here by now, wonder where they are?".

it was a that moment that one of the women...

...cut a globe of dark red grapes from the vine in the garden that was directly behind him and enticingly, dangled it from her hand right above the tip of AG's lips for him to nibble in pleasure! One of the onlooking woman said to another that it was oddly erotic!

Anyway, just as AG was ready to gum down the last of the grapes...

the scene suddenly switched back to mars!

"so what should be do" said exrodie. acegoober, out of curiosity swiftly stuck his hand in the portal, which ended up where angry was, knocking him out cold. in shock and more curiosity, he grabbed the object he felt and snatched it through, pulling angry back to mars. when angry woke up he said...

..."whhhaatt happened? what, whoooo? " As he began to come out of his unconscious state of mind from the accidental blow to the head, his eyes began to focus on a strange large round object. What was it? As he mustered all efforts to focus, he could begin to see what appeared to be a big headed man, with a cap that was turned backwards. The man wore "seafood-cat Alice" styled glasses that covered two crossed, enlarged eyes! The man had a great big grin and his teeth were somewhat yellow and defined by large gaps between them!

Why it was none other than acegoobly!! "Are you alright buddy?" goobly blurted out to AG. AG then...