Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

one lonely night, The Wife and AG were all alone on the board...

..."do you think i give a flyin crap? I don't think so. I don't give a GD boo hoo just like i don't give a damn w/ the slobs of hardforum.com think of me!!" with that he hocked up a big luger, and then...

they were awoken to see 2 brown bears eating apples from an uprooted apple tree which had something living in it. They stepped over to see what was in it and they were shocked to find...

a brand new 100,000 dollor computer system!

all smashed into little tiny pieces while STILL looking awsome.

out of anger angry games went into a meltdown to find it contained the expermental lanparty opteron board containing 4 quad core opterons running at 3Ghz per core and with 1Tb of ram.

in his sadness induced insanity he...

...he let out a scream that shattered the glass of window panes in nearby surrounding houses! "Why, WHY, WHY!!!!! DOES THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE!!!!" he screamed, with a big veins that began to appear at this temples and neck, one might have thought he would go into cardiac arrest or some kind of insane state!!! All of a sudden...

he got realy REALY quiet, then all of the suddon... (!)... drool droped from his mouth!

everyone was silent, woried and amazed at the ammount of slobber that fell from his mouth and at the blank pale stare on his face, he then...

Went into some kind of a fit, waving his arms around and a friendly Xenomorph (as seen in Aliens) popped out of his chest...

everyone jumped the ulgy being that burst angrys chest, throwing him into the sun.

acegoober grabed some duck tape and quickly wraped angrys chest. angry just then instantly came too gasping and flailing at the air. cpuz smacked him in the back of the head bringing him too. angry then stood up and smacked cpuz back exclaiming "what did you do that for, you trying to kill me?". glad that every thing was back to normal they began walking aimlessly trying to find their way back to where they came from. while they were walking...

(wow i love writing stories :D)

...some strange foreign object appeared behind a fairly large Oak Tree. It was difficult to distinguish at first, but as the group got nearer, it became obvious. Why it was...

yet another smashed system, with the exact same specs as before! once again angry went into a fit, then a blank stare. the aleain yet again burst from angrys stomich saying...