Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

Well those two, specially the first one is the one who has to pay close attention to his job. Again I am just saying this not as an attack or to accuse rather than to help and show my humble point of view.

Btw Thunda you have my deepest respect now :)

Ohh, and Joe... please be careful with those machines of death. As a matter of fact I think I already told you only to use it in a racetrack, not on the streets. Motorcycles are for the garage, a museum or the track... on the streets its like being naked on a jungle filled with monsters (cars) :(

I love racing, and even in the safest enviroments it is dangerous sport/hobbie.

nah, street bikes aren't dangerous... it's the people driving the damn cars that is dangerous to us motorcyclists. mixed-smiley-012.gif ...lol

TGM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ your iBreakdown (iBD) on your faceparty profile. ;)

TGM

Yeah...I find it extremely annoying that since the ipod and imac a thousand other companies feel they need to copy the same formula.

I'll give Macintosh credit, they came up with a likeable product, but I'll never purchase one for myself-maybe for somebody that I really care about...maybe. I'm still quite bitter over being forced to use macs back in high school, which is one reason I sit in front of my computer all day long now. I have to compensate somehow, and not just for prior mac use.... :cool:

Yeah they do...

His son is thinking: 'OMG not another family portrait! AAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!'

The father is thinking: You ain't going anywhere, boy. Stay her and suffer with the rest of us.'

awe, da family :)

heh, you and your son both have the same expression on your faces.

TGM

Yeah...I find it extremely annoying that since the ipod and imac a thousand other companies feel they need to copy the same formula.

I'll give Macintosh credit, they came up with a likeable product, but I'll never purchase one for myself-maybe for somebody that I really care about...maybe. I'm still quite bitter over being forced to use macs back in high school, which is one reason I sit in front of my computer all day long now. I have to compensate somehow, and not just for prior mac use.... :cool:

ya, i'm not a mac fan either, or apple for that matter. even tho i used an Apple IIc back b4 IBM clones and Windows 3.11 came out. i think the only time i'd really want a mac would be to have a computer that i couldn't screw up from overclocking it too far! lmao

hey, ya hear about the new type of medium that they're making for us to communicate thru? ya, it's called iPaper laughing-smiley-014.gif

TGM

Me thinks Angry just stereotyped himself...

lol Ace is the only one in here with a brain

ps: so put that in your pipe and smoke it Sorrento (ie: next time you are so quick to judge someone or something before you know them...maybe you should think twice since you don't know half of what you think you know about me)