Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

Guest Dynamic

Cythrawl,

That happens not only at LAN PARTY's but in daily life as well. It's the way this Country is, TOO FREE. So people think they can just do anything as they desire. Where i come from you can't look at another person unless you want to get beatin', that's why i have such a hard time adjusting in the states. Women in my Country do have to cover and not like women here dressed so casual where you can almost see area's as if you're in a strip club. You have to remember we're all humans, so to most men pleasure is the first thing that pops in their head unless they're disciplined. Doesn't matter where they are from in most cases. When there is laws and punishment everyone would adjust or pay the consiquences. I don't think it's fair for a girl not to join a club of guys in Frag at all. I don't think anything would ever change, but just only get worse and worse. I always said, this is a sad world to live in, specially if you have no guidance and bad parenting, things will become very mixed up when you get older. :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know they have really c00l binary clock at ThinkGeek.com.

TGM

That's a pretty awesome clock :nod: I can read it =D

Dynamic: I agree about America being too free. I think in more ways than one we've crossed the line between liberty and the freedom to do whatever the hell you want.

That said it's probably worse in California. :P

hehe, i think he was being facetious :)

to all

i think AG is the only one that thinks most of us are the stereotypical "nerd" ...when once forums like these were unindated with lonely intraverted mamma boys. but what i'm finding out, with all the friends i make on forums, is that mostly it's guys that are in thier 30's, that are married and enjoy video gaming, or younger guys in the early 20's that are into video gaming, lol. i think the video game revolution and the computer advancing into society home life like the TV revolution back in the 50's, with almost every house hold having at least one TV, is vastly changing the demographic of computer users.

i'm seeing, in these pictures and how they speak to me, is a bunch of nice guys ..some pretty darn cute ones too ;). some still are the momma boy type with action figure collections, but that's still c00l with me b/c they are nice people. especially since they usually don't have an attitude trying to prove something to everyone.

TGM

no

its still a bunch of lonely nerds with hairy palms

just half of them seem to be adults (ie over 25)

which makes it even more sad lol

and as for 'stereotypical'

stereotypes are always based on truths...and when you run a forum like this, you see the stereotypes are almost always true

Cythrawl,

That happens not only at LAN PARTY's but in daily life as well. It's the way this Country is, TOO FREE. So people think they can just do anything as they desire. Where i come from you can't look at another person unless you want to get beatin', that's why i have such a hard time adjusting in the states. Women in my Country do have to cover and not like women here dressed so casual where you can almost see area's as if you're in a strip club. You have to remember we're all humans, so to most men pleasure is the first thing that pops in their head unless they're disciplined. Doesn't matter where they are from in most cases. When there is laws and punishment everyone would adjust or pay the consiquences. I don't think it's fair for a girl not to join a club of guys in Frag at all. I don't think anything would ever change, but just only get worse and worse. I always said, this is a sad world to live in, specially if you have no guidance and bad parenting, things will become very mixed up when you get older. :(

i wonder why then, if you want equality and not have things "get worse and worse", that you made such a ridiculous post the other day in here. :confused:

btw, it's nice to actually here something from you. :) ...and not your "me a man" caveman persona.

TGM

whoa

they have palm trees in Slovenia???

(ps hope your olympic hockey team kicks the crap out of Finland and Sweden hehe)

Actually Angry, they also have palm trees in Scotland too... They will grow on the outer edges of Dumfries & Galloway (Wigtown area) in Scotland.. I do have a picture somewheres... heh...

Guest Partizan

Angrygames: Photo was taken on vacation in Croatia. Hey, you heard about our hockey team. Respect!

GeekMistress: Slovenia is one of the smallest countries in central Europe. If you click here you'll get more information.

Regards, Partizan