Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

Sorrento, so you're a dog person? do you have other pets? i have an awesome cuddly sweet cockatiel named butters b/c her feathers ressemble swirls of butter; she's a latinos cockatiel. and i love my :cat: pearl, she's the most social cat i know. when i first met her, she jumped right up in my lap, then put her head up against mine and started purring and rubbing against me. it was soo c00l that i just had to have her. :)

TGM

Yes I am, and no I don't... lets say I can only devote myself to one pet, and also that the pet in question keeps me quite busy to even think about having more; he is, even now that he is "old" quite a potential disaster (remember that table is long gone now) :)

Animals rule!, indeed they do. My dad used to say that if a person liked children, animals and beer he/she was a good person... so I guess I am ok (2/3) ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Animals rule!, indeed they do. My dad used to say that if a person liked children, animals and beer he/she was a good person... so I guess I am ok (2/3) ;)

Well I'm just 1/3 : but I'm going to have 20 kids so it makes up for it :P

I do like animals though. I've just got a really busy life and too much stuff in the house that I don't want destroyed for me to have pets :P

Well I'm just 1/3 : but I'm going to have 20 kids so it makes up for it :P

I do like animals though. I've just got a really busy life and too much stuff in the house that I don't want destroyed for me to have pets :P

that's one reason i'm not a dog person.. the other is that they slobber all over me every freaken time! lol ..oh and they're stinky from being outside.

i like all three 3/3 ...kids, animals, and beer :) in that order.

TGM

that's one reason i'm not a dog person.. the other is that they slobber all over me every freaken time! lol ..oh and they're stinky from being outside.

i like all three 3/3 ...kids, animals, and beer :) in that order.

TGM

You also forgot to mention that if you want to go anywhere away for more than a day you need a dog-sitter, pay for kennels, etc... and the fact you got to pick thier "puppy pies" up from the yard. etc etc... at least Cats have the common sense to bury thier "Kitty Pies"

We have a dog and a cat.... and tbh the dog is worse than any kid I know. I have a 2 yr old son who's easier to keep than the dog.. lol

cythrawl, u got a wife and ur handler is still Geekmisstres' slaveboy??? lol careful, Cyth...dont play wit fire :P

I play with fire all the time... its fun.. ;) (jk)

Really she (TGM) just owns my online soul, and it hers to do with what she will... I am her slave after all.. (She's tough tho, dont think that its a walk in the park, far from it... I have the scars to prove it - :D)

My wife owns my real life and my money, and my car, etc etc.. heheheheheh

Its good to come out of your shell once in a while and have an online alterego :)