The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halvis

Well my first name is Hal, and my last name ends in vis. Thats about it. (and its kool like Elvis, even though Jerry Lee Lewis ATE Elvis for Breakfast...)

Actually its a relic from my driving at track days, cars being another love of mine. So my first handle was on a car forum, and as I was comfortable with it I couldnt see much sense to change it...

I did notice that many of "us" carry the same handle over at other forums such as extremesystems as well..

All of my nicks come from foreign languages or musicians and recently anime

Surrept is a musician

Sacerd is latin for priest (interesting how sacred and scared are each one letter off of the latin word for priest)

Kodan is from gundam (Kudan is from tsubasa)

I honestly can't remember why I chose this name. I always get asked why but can never really give a straight answer. I was six years old when I made it and I can't remember if there was any rhyme or reason behind it. I've been using it for 13 years.

My nick name in real life is Big Momma D. Yes, I'm a guy and I don't particularly like the Momma part but there's a long story behind it haha. I tell em if you're going to call me that atleast say Papa or something.

• 2 weeks later...