The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's a good thing it's bypolar and not bipolar I think,someone told me bipolar meant you swung both ways sexually depending on your mood.

That would be Bisexual. Bipolar is the true way to spell the Medical ailment.

Hey soundx98 you know me!! ;)

Random name generator in EQ but then I realized that if you say it a little off, you can force it to be like kill 'em one so my EQ surname is K`Lmal, so I'm kill 'em one, kill 'em all which is perfect for a necromancer. My sig sorta explains it all in a nutshell. :)

The flashy texty bit is from a lifetap I did a couple weeks back (I keep it up to date with my latest and greatest) where I lifetapped for huge numbers and then the same lifetap healed me for double points.

At first I thought I would skip this thread... but when the most usual questions about my nickname are something like...

- Do you work at bar?

- Do you really think you're somehow better than others?

- Do you have to show up your interest on computers even with your nickname?

...i understand I have to do this again. :tooth:

20+ years ago I was at the party. Some refreshment, loud music... and number of people trying to talk the music and each others out. IOW, it was far from some quiet "church meeting". My glass was empty, so I went to fill it up. When i returned, coincidentally(?) everyone stopped talking just at the same time as the music ended. As this happened exactly at the same moment I stepped into room, the surprise made me stop. For a moment it was dead silent... and then someone said: "Wow... you surely know how to make everything cool down!". Rest of the evening I was called "Cooler" and the nickname stuck. I hated it first, but learned to live with it. Nowadays I hate when people ask (insert one of the most usual question about my nickname here) instead.

I like Pink Floyd .. Favorite Album is Meddle ..

I owned a Chesapeake Bay retriever .. named him Seamus .. he was red, figured he needed a last name and going with the Irish tangent, gave him the last name O'beene .... Seamus O'beene .. This was late 80's ... We had a really fantastic bond that was forged over a 1000+ mile walk from Coos Bay, OR to Page, AZ ..

Jump forward to 1995, I set up an AOL account (first dial up account, on a computer I didn't own). There was a trial mud style detective game .. a "shamus" is a detective/PI .. So pun intended, I used the name Seamus O'beene ...

Moving on to the point of my 19 free hours being up, I cancelled the AOL account and signed up with a real ISP (still on someone else's computer) and rather than using my real name as my email address, decided that seamuso would work quite well ...

I have used SeamusO as an IRC nick since then, email address has always been [email protected], Character names in UO were SeamusO and OsumaeS ....

About 25 years ago my buddy's little bro started calling me gossamer ,after the cartoon charecter in bugs bunny. the long haired monster with the big tennis shoes. At least my hair isn't that long any more.

Not really. I guess it might be ironic to call at 5'5" guy a nick 'Big' in it. My gf might vouch for me having something big, but, I'm trying to be polite. B is the first letter of my name. Even people who don't know me that well usually use 'B' or 'Big B'.

Used to play hockey and my high school coach called me sticks (sounds like my last name a bit). First time I needed a handle, sticks was taken so I used an "x" instead of the "s". Not too original, but it works for me. :tooth: