The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reminds me of Hemp Fest Northwest.

prettymuch all the potheads in Wa,BC, and OR gather in seattle for a good time.

been a while since ive dont that stuff.....i miss it, but i also cant be doin that while im driving a Truck.....40tonns at 65mph isnt pretty when u thuink of the possiblities with a stoned driver at the wheel.

Well, you would think the way some of those guys drive they might be stoned! [/funny]

I drive I-10 daily. During the day every fifth vehicle is a big rig. While the vast majority are great and courteous drivers, there's always the numb-nuts that has to act a fool with 40tons.

I've noticed a lot better behavior from OTR drivers the last few years. I hope that trend keeps going up. [goodthing]

40tonns at 65mph isnt pretty when u thuink of the possiblities with a stoned driver at the wheel.

Ex Marine Infantry, aka a Grunt

Hence Doin it Grunt Style has been a Motto of mine for a while.

Maybe not the same class, but I was with 3rd Combat Engineer Battalion in Camp Hansen, Okinawa, Japan and we did a lot 'o humpin' (hill climbing to make it clear to other members :D ) back then.

But, my handle is AceGoober. I fix computer problems so people called me Ace.

I tell jokes (good and bad) therefore the name Goober.

When I was in the Marines, they called me CamoTech for the repair work I did when they screwed things up.

Minsc is from Baldur's Gate, and has been my primary online handle for many years. Not original, but also not used that much either and I'm very known for it now of course.

Often my handle will include "_tdp" which stands for The Devilish Phantoms, an Ultima Online guild title made up by my former guildmaster. Not sure who actually thought that up or why, probably it just sounded cool. So I throw the TDP on the end of my forum nicks in case any old UO folk run across a post of mine and think "Is that the Minsc I knew from TDP on UO Pacific in 1998-2001, or on IPY in 2004?"

Oh, and for my sig, someone was making free sig graphics one day. He asked me for some details about myself to include in the sig, so I said "My name is Minsc. I'm a communist." So I guess that star is communist in some way. :)

My current handle actually came from playing Counter-Strike, when Counter-Strike first came out. Those of you that played CS back then remember that the auto shotty was basically the noob cannon, and when used correctly could dominate the whole game. Thus, I used the auto shotty as often as I could (I was a noob then, I could get away with it...), and the LAN group I hung out with started calling me PoppyMcShotgun because of it.

I used to have a differrent handle, but like my current handle, it wasn't chosen by me... And when I tell you what it is, you'll know why. Back when I was in 7th grade I started playing Magic: The Gathering. There were a group of people that grouped together at this one particular store that would play Magic on the weekends. So, I went to play with them one weekend and we went to play a hat game. While we were writing our "handles" on a piece of paper, I did not have one at this time, so I asked everyone what I should write. After a brief pause, the jackass of the group said, "Well, you're wearing a Tommy Hillfiger shirt, and you're a guy... so we'll call you Tommygirl!"... I had that handle for about a year... ::hangs head in shame::

so we'll call you Tommygirl!"... I had that handle for about a year... ::hangs head in shame::

That reminds me of how I found out that grabbing someone by the neck and banging their head aganst the wall was very effective for behavior modification.

That reminds me of how I found out that grabbing someone by the neck and banging their head aganst the wall was very effective for behavior modification.

I might have tried that, but I was severely outnumbered... not to mention the fact that I was 12, and they were all 21+... (besides the friend that brought me to the place)

hymn... for

hippos yell monday nights

LOL jk, way back when i was a member of an old forum, like 5 years ago, i didnt know what to choose as a username. then i thought the user name Hymn was cool. i think i was thinking about church that night, anywho, thats my username, i dont really relate "hymn" to church alot, idk...

Hymn (noun):

A song of praise or thanksgiving to God or a deity.

A song of praise or joy; a paean.

lol, Tom