The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catkicker:I really dont miss this kind of equipment or work anymore

I don't blame you. Some folks think it's easy..."Look at that guy, alll he does is ride around in the machine all day."

Haven't done alot of it, no dozers, but some loaders and backhoes, enough to know it's no picnic. It gives the body a pretty good beating, between noise, vibration and bouncing around.

I've been called skippy or something similar by some of my brothers for a long time. Initials are SK, and have pretty much used skip in some form or another on all forums for years.

lol..

Dont feel bad, its the same way I came up with THunDA.. Just thought it sounded cool and Ive always like thunder and lightining storms..

My first online game that I really got into was Mechwarrior4.. I was in one of the top clans and even played in leagues.. But decided to stop because it was too competitive and I felt like it wasnt fun anymore.. Games are supposed to be fun !!

So I decided to use THunDA in every forum that Ive joined since then.. Man does it pee me off when I try to create a game name or forum name and its taken.. lol

I really can follow that...played at the top of danish CS gaming for a time, and took a brake...and then it wasnt fun playing anymore.....i knew i could do better, but couldnt get back into same shape...and i really annoyed myself....so now i have dropped it and started a BF2 clan...for fun nights......teamplay but on a low level...i can run around not shooting anyone of rhours but still having fun!!!! great game!

I don't blame you. Some folks think it's easy..."Look at that guy, alll he does is ride around in the machine all day."

Haven't done alot of it, no dozers, but some loaders and backhoes, enough to know it's no picnic. It gives the body a pretty good beating, between noise, vibration and bouncing around.

I've been called skippy or something similar by some of my brothers for a long time. Initials are SK, and have pretty much used skip in some form or another on all forums for years.

When I first started in this business it was actually fun to bounce around all day and

run as fast as you could no matter how rough it was with one of these beast

6570ip.jpg

Now that I'm in my forties I much prefer the soft and quiet seat of a crane.

• 2 months later...

I decided it would be real clever if my email address was yoohoo@yahoo. Then I discovered that was taken, and so was every other address that sounded like it. I got more and more obscure, and wound up with whovous, which I suppose is pidgin-French for who-you, and given the French proclivity for putting things backwards, becomes you-who, or yoohoo.

It was a funny idea when it started, but really does not amount to such once you get through explaining it, does it?

Gir=Me because i act alot like him. i am borderline ratrded at times. and Invader Zim is one of my favorite cartooons ever, but i hate nickelodeon for canning it.

Guest drteming
Gir=Me because i act alot like him. i am borderline ratrded at times. and Invader Zim is one of my favorite cartooons ever, but i hate nickelodeon for canning it.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but Invader Zim is available on DVD. I have all three discs with all the episodes. I heard that there is going to be a box set.

Back to topic. teming, because it's my Chinese name, and dr, because I cut people up.