Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mnpctech: You're CRAZY, awesome work! I command you to start shipping to Sweden :)

DSC_0064.jpg

Here's my setup anyway. The P180 is going to undergo (<- is that the correct word?) some noise reducing modding soon.

Here's the inside of it right now:

DSC_0065.jpg

the inside of that looks really clean man and you don't even have a window. Do they make a windowed side panel for that case?

Heh thanks :) No, I don't think they do. The side panels are made up of three layers (noise reduction). I had a heavily modded Antec PlusView 1000AMG before this case (with UV lights, fans and all lol), but I got tired of the noise and lights. Now, I'm going for a VERY silent, sleek/stýlish looking setup, so a windows is out of question.

Heh thanks :) No, I don't think they do. The side panels are made up of three layers (noise reduction). I had a heavily modded Antec PlusView 1000AMG before this case (with UV lights, fans and all lol), but I got tired of the noise and lights. Now, I'm going for a VERY silent, sleek/stýlish looking setup, so a windows is out of question.

My kanji reading skills are not up to what they could be, what does the side of your case say? :D