Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

dammit what is it with women... theyre so freakin neat!! i thought their only area of influence has only been the living room, but today they even manage to find their way to the PC!! *GASP*

guys, unite! :tooth:

well y'know what, g33kmistress that is one awesome wiring.......

lol, thanx i got a good laugh outta that. :)

notice there's no Dust either, hehe

TGM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's harder to hide stuff when you've got more hardware.

cablejob.jpg

Any hints on better cable management from TGM for us messy guys? Anyone?

I need everything in my rig so removing stuff won't work. I thought about not using the front panel ports but I really need both USB and Firewire.

I thought about moving my floppy drive to the internal bay but since I have a full side window it would be more obvious.

The two Hitachi 80GB drives are already turned around to hide the data and power cable connections.

I have acquired to shorter SATA cables with 90degree heads which will get rid of some of that glaring red stuff but that's about all I have for now. Of course the two new cables are also red. lol

The new Fortron Epsilon 600W PSU is being installed this week so the blue shrink wrap on the power leads will be gone and hopefully clean up the cluttered look.

only thing i could possibly add to your case ExRoadie, as you have it really nice looking, is to maybe grab some rounded clear sata cables and tuck psu wires around the back as much as possible. like have it come out from around the back of the mobo just where it needs to be to get plugged in.

you may be able to route, with zip ties, the wires, for instance your front ports, route them with zip ties to the structure of the case so it's inline with a hard edge and not so noticeable. hot glue could help you out too.

you have a great looking rig :)

TGM

btw, exroadie, nice lookin case... ur wiring is neat enough. could be better, of course, who doesnt (except for geekmitress....god.....women.....), but its alot nicer than mine already :)

oh, and i see ur argument rules on ur sig..thats freakin awesome!