Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not offended... my last post was just another poorly executed joke. It was supposed to be like that Clark guy off of The Benchwarmers (the same guy that played Napoleon Dynamite).

I embrace being a nerd, geek, whatever the going term is. And to keep myself from posting off topic for this entire post, here are some newer pics of me rig:

This pic is of the work I did to the front panel. If you didn't see the other pics, go back to HERE. Since the old ones were taken, I have polished out the paint a bit more (really just hand glazed and waxed), done some minor reshaping of the hoodscoop opening, and mounted my X2 4400's IHS to the yellow insert I made for my drivebay door. I also did some little stuff like painting the Bulgin switches (the power and reset buttons) black.

topless4400028su4.th.jpg

Still got a long way to go, but with the hours and locations I have been working, It'll be spring before I get a chance to finish it up. The main project is the side panels, which are cut out and prepped for some more fiberglass. They will get some teardrop shaped ducts with openings in the back. The openings will have some large chromed exhaust tips just barely sticking out. But, more on that when I have something to show.:)

Start em young ReelFiles :nod: My son will be 3 in Feb.

TorQue is a Micro ATX Case. The side panels were customized with vinyl film.

I made this

Vinyl Films available here

Diamond Plate Vinyl Film

Blue MetalFlake Vinyl Film

Torque2.jpg

120mm Turbine Fan

Torque1.jpg

5.25 Billet Bay Covers

Torque6.jpg

Titto Tek-Chain 120mm Blue led fan

92mm Billet Fan Grill by Mnpctech

Torque7.jpg

5.25 Billet Bay Covers

Torque3.jpg

Torque8.jpg

Start em young ReelFiles :nod: My son will be 3 in Feb.

TorQue is a Micro ATX Case. The side panels were customized with vinyl film.

I made this

Vinyl Films available here

Diamond Plate Vinyl Film

Blue MetalFlake Vinyl Film

Torque2.jpg

120mm Turbine Fan

Torque1.jpg

5.25 Billet Bay Covers

Torque6.jpg

Titto Tek-Chain 120mm Blue led fan

Torque7.jpg

5.25 Billet Bay Covers

Torque3.jpg

Torque8.jpg

Having dejavu, hehe, I was just watching that video last night. Glad you made it, before that I had to link people to the video tutorial to the gfx skins they sell at FrozenCPU, now I can just link them to the proper video.

Thinking of letting my wife do the flames on her WaveMaster. I really like the simplicity of it, with the complex looking outcome.

Got some materials from the store. Can't wait to mod the new case (CHENMING 602) with some of yer supplies. I don't have near the talent as u, maybe it's the tools. haha

Nice build mnpctech, AGAIN.

Where do you guys get that style of prop cone in the proper size? The only ones I have been able to find leave about 1/8" of the fan hub showing all the way around (so I guess almost 1/4" too small in diameter). The fans I was using are the Evercool 120mm aluminum frame fans.