Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to say somethin', the last few posts have been host to a couple of overshares. s1ick shared that he has a tiny one, and P.T.K. has to go rubbin' it in everyones face that we probably owe ReelFiles (and P.T.K. too, as long as nobody's gonna get beat up for it) a high fiver. lol

P.T.K. Good job on the first build.

One recommendation if possible install the Monsoon where the case exhaust fans, pull the heat off the HS. Looks liek it's hitting the bottom of the PSU, just my 2cents.

I had to say somethin', the last few posts have been host to a couple of overshares. s1ick shared that he has a tiny one, and P.T.K. has to go rubbin' it in everyones face that we probably owe ReelFiles (and P.T.K. too, as long as nobody's gonna get beat up for it) a high fiver. lol

LMAO Thank You :) none will get beat up LOL, you crack me up.

P.T.K. Good job on the first build.

One recommendation if possible install the Monsoon where the case exhaust fans, pull the heat off the HS. Looks liek it's hitting the bottom of the PSU, just my 2cents.

Thank you, I have about a 1/4" of space, it is the only way the cooler will mount on that motherboard :( I need a better motherboard.