Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

Where do you get all the money at your age? :D

And I'm over here breaking my back at BJ's (it's a warehouse store kind of like Sam's) and I only make $160 on a good week. :shake:

Drugs dude! ;)

Naw, I saved up a lot of money when I was younger, and this summer. I have everything I want right now though

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you get all the money at your age? :D

And I'm over here breaking my back at BJ's (it's a warehouse store kind of like Sam's) and I only make $160 on a good week. :shake:

Oh, my god dude (in a non-religious way). Do you cower up the corner of the shower after work? Because you are getting raped by them. You should look into getting a construction job, I get paid that much per day, take home. Not trying to brag, sorry if it sounds like it.

Oh, my god dude (in a non-religious way). Do you cower up the corner of the shower after work? Because you are getting raped by them. You should look into getting a construction job, I get paid that much per day, take home. Not trying to brag, sorry if it sounds like it.

They pay me close to minimum wage ($7.50, to be exact). I usually figure on taking $7 of that home. For this week I'll probably actually make a good deal of money, like around $250-280. Now that I think of it, that $160 was for a 24-hour week. But I don't really want to work like this week every week, I only did that because we all had to get the store ready for opening. Haha I only started a few weeks ago. :D

They pay me close to minimum wage ($7.50, to be exact). I usually figure on taking $7 of that home. For this week I'll probably actually make a good deal of money, like around $250-280. Now that I think of it, that $160 was for a 24-hour week. But I don't really want to work like this week every week, I only did that because we all had to get the store ready for opening. Haha I only started a few weeks ago. :D

Alright so I was bored today and finally decided to install my sata dvd burner to get rid of the damn ide cable. But once I got started it was I like I couldn't stop lol. I ended up redoing all of my cable routing. Well it was really more like getting rid of my huge wad of wires that was balled up and thrown where ever it would stay. But anyways here are some before and after pics. Just forgive the quality I don't have a 900 dollar camera lol.

These first two are before:

19-09-06_2103.jpg

Here is the "wad o'wires"

19-09-06_2111.jpg

And these are after:

24-12-06_0425.jpg

This one shows my custom mounted fan to cool the pwmic lol:

24-12-06_0427.jpg

And this is where the wires are semi neatly tucked away:

24-12-06_0426.jpg

Not the best job but pretty damn good for me seeing as how i'm really lazy and impatient when it comes to cable management. What do you guys think:)

specs and pics

DFI Lanparty Ultra D Sli

amd 3800 x2 @ 2.4Ghz

4gig ddr 400

coolermaster vortex - ultra violet tape

readon x1900GT

turbo x ailen case

planning to sell the x1900 for a nice sli.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/ba...pg?t=1166970573

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/ba...pt/100_5342.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/ba...pt/100_5341.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/ba...pt/100_5351.jpg

Nice stuff, but plz make a signature with your rig in it.