Now open! - Please read.

Alexia

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off-Topic/General section is like the bar at some of the other forums. Its a place to just shoot the breeze. Talk about anything here that you want (within reason).

don't go posting one word posts, or starting new posts about the same thing...you know...try not to spam please.

well as of May 22nd @ 4:41AM we have 42 registered users...

i have to admit i was kinda worried that this place would end up dead and barren but I think its going to work out great.

dont be afraid to spread the word to other DFI users that this is the new place to get DFI Official Support on a forum. Don't go getting banned by spamming it, but there's going to be users who don't have a clue about this place =/

the more's the merrier's RGone always sez

• 2 years later...

I was looking at the users list, travis is user #2.. i got to thinkin who the ^%^ is #1?

So it turns out it was this person.. thought I'd resurrect a thread just to show the development.. :)

ok...my g/f calls me the other day and says 1 of her "guy" "friends" told her that he wanted to $crew...she supposedly cussed him and told him never to call her ect ect.....BUT....when i asked for his # she told me no..that she had taken care of it and all that stuff....my problem is i dont care what she said to him....i have to get mine in 2 you know......should i kick her to the curb so i can afford the 8800 for myself on x-mas or should i keep her around...been 2gether for bout 5 mnths now, but i have never said love you or whatever.....what should i do