Now open! - Please read.

Alexia

Dude the very fact that she told you in the first place is a very good thing. If she was planning cheating on you then you would be none the wiser. Take it as a good sign. You cant fight everyone that looks at your woman either verbally or physically, you would ruin things I guarantee it.....But in saying that, an 8800 is a nice card hmmmm :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I was planning to create a thread to talk about the decrease in the activity levels in these forum pages for last couple of months.

I mean I am here every day perhaps 10-12 times and all I see is similar names including me posting everywhere. Is it the selective perception or what?

42 registered users to thousands; then... i remember this statement from a 15 years old movie - can't recall the name of it though:

I don't know what will be weapons for world war 3, but the 4th one will be with slings...

we WANT new mobo's from dfi!

ok...my g/f calls me the other day and says 1 of her "guy" "friends" told her that he wanted to $crew...she supposedly cussed him and told him never to call her ect ect.....BUT....when i asked for his # she told me no..that she had taken care of it and all that stuff....my problem is i dont care what she said to him....i have to get mine in 2 you know......should i kick her to the curb so i can afford the 8800 for myself on x-mas or should i keep her around...been 2gether for bout 5 mnths now, but i have never said love you or whatever.....what should i do

wtf? did you post in the wrong thread? lol.

Actually, I was planning to create a thread to talk about the decrease in the activity levels in these forum pages for last couple of months.

I mean I am here every day perhaps 10-12 times and all I see is similar names including me posting everywhere. Is it the selective perception or what?

42 registered users to thousands; then... i remember this statement from a 15 years old movie - can't recall the name of it though:

I don't know what will be weapons for world war 3, but the 4th one will be with slings...

we WANT new mobo's from dfi!

As far as I know Einstien is credited with that quote shortly after the end of world war II, only 'slings' was replaced with 'sticks and stones'.

Hmm, in my searches over the last few months and on a few occasions of just browsing old stuff (very old) ive seen alexia's name alot and have always wondered why he/she was banned.

Ive also noticed the same thing ooz has, not so much in the support sections of the forum but in the OT sections. Bit I think its normal, some people just arent forum junkies like others are. After my email the street is always the first site i visit, and Im here....alot

Hmm, in my searches over the last few months and on a few occasions of just browsing old stuff (very old) ive seen alexia's name alot and have always wondered why he/she was banned.

Ive also noticed the same thing ooz has, not so much in the support sections of the forum but in the OT sections. Bit I think its normal, some people just arent forum junkies like others are. After my email the street is always the first site i visit, and Im here....alot

I believe that was just the account of the developer for the site, and was no longer needed once it was up and running.

Guest RohypnoL

Looks like someone got bored and decided to click the last page button and find the oldest possible thread and revive it.. lolz

well....i decided to keep her for now....guess i can wait on the 8800 as the rest of my system is not really rdy for it...i know i need more ram fo sho..and not just more...instead of value ram get some decent ram so i dont need to run on such a low divider...but oh well.....if i wait a little on the vid card there will be better deals on a more stable card...cheers...

btw...your hand is no substitue for a real good looking bi sexual lady in ur life