Man Caught Having . With A Picnic Table

road-runner

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As ususal, the British do it better :P

Linky

That seems like it shouldn't have been a legal issue (at least from an American law perspective). He was in a hostel, behind a locked door Yeah, it's weird that he was attempting relations with a bike, but I've always been of the opinion that what you do behind closed doors is your own business.

As ususal, the British do it better :P

Linky

"He was reported by cleaners at a hostel who unlocked his door and found him engaged in a . act with his bike.

Stewart was put on the . Offenders' Register, which some posters said was an over-reaction by the sheriff."

At this point, I don't think I ever want to go to the UK. What is up with civil rights in that country?

"He was reported by cleaners at a hostel who unlocked his door and found him engaged in a . act with his bike.

Stewart was put on the . Offenders' Register, which some posters said was an over-reaction by the sheriff."

At this point, I don't think I ever want to go to the UK. What is up with civil rights in that country?

I read that awhile back and I think that it is complete and utter BS...

They went into HIS room that HE is paying for and HE got in trouble for indecent exposure?

That is BS, just because your drunk and naked next to a bike does NOT mean that your effing the damn thing!

:closedeyes: