Man Caught Having . With A Picnic Table

road-runner

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. My favorite one.... THE NEIGHBORS ACTUALLY TAPPED IT!!!!!! ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS!!!!! WTH!?!?!?!?!?!

that's the best part... even better than a table-pervert... a table-pervert voyeur :lol:

maybe the neighbour gets jiggy with the umbrella while watching the videos :lol: :lol:

that's the best part... even better than a table-pervert... a table-pervert voyeur :lol:

maybe the neighbour gets jiggy with the umbrella while watching the videos :lol: :lol:

LOL!! Seriously though this guy has some problems. I really feel bad for his kids who are going to never see an end to the shame from fellow class mates at school.

I feel for the kids, yes, but in all seriousness why did it take four video's? I do not understand people, not just the crazy guy with the table, but the neighbors? Brings a new definition to "Neighborhood Watch". I swear they live on an old nuclear testing ground or something, they are all crazy.

I actually prefer the umbrella myself...

I wear it around to shade myself from the sun's lethal cosmic rays of death, plus ITS EXTENDABLE!

Edited by Andrewr05

Was he at least practicing safe table *yada yada* by wearing some form of protection? I imagine the splinters would be painful! Was he talking dirty to the table?

"Oh your so rough... so stiff... almost like a board... oh I like it when you play knotty... lets play picnic."

Sure, it's weird...But it's his freaking house, his land. If he was doing it with another person, and accidentally left the blinds open, would he be charged then?

And they're felonies because minors may have seen it? What the hell.

Hopefully he won't be put on the . offenders registry...

Crappy laws.