Man Caught Having . With A Picnic Table

road-runner

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I wrote on another forum on 11/20/07:

"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as if to simulate se3x."

That is the most blasphemous thing I have ever heard and I AM NOT KIDDING, for fricks sake he was PRETENDING to hump a bicycle in a room that he was paying for (implying privacy in that room), as weird as it is he had every right to be doing that...

Where the frick is the world going to when a person can not do as he pleases in his own privacy, GOD DAMN I don't give a frick if the guy was attempting to fellate a vacuum cleaner handle, inserting his dingaling into a toaster and gaping himself with a 2-by-4...

IT WAS HIS ROOM LEAVE HIM BE...

Fricking IDIOTS

Edited by Andrewr05

"He was reported by cleaners at a hostel who unlocked his door and found him engaged in a . act with his bike.

Stewart was put on the . Offenders' Register, which some posters said was an over-reaction by the sheriff."

At this point, I don't think I ever want to go to the UK. What is up with civil rights in that country?

LOL

What is wrong with people today. <_<

What I don't get is why he would be put on an offenders list though. That is really strange what he was doing but he wasn't hurting/bothering anybody and he was doing it in private. Maybe there afraid that he will move from bikes to women or something along those lines.

In all honesty, if it's your own house on your own land. Why can't you have . with what ever you want? Your a . offender because you like tables? Makes zero sense. Not saying the dude doesn't have problems but it didn't harm anyone? I suppose if it was in the public yea that'd be indecent exposure but shouldn't you be able to do what ever you want on your own land as long as it doesn't violate other peoples basic rights?

In all honesty, if it's your own house on your own land. Why can't you have . with what ever you want? Your a . offender because you like tables? Makes zero sense. Not saying the dude doesn't have problems but it didn't harm anyone? I suppose if it was in the public yea that'd be indecent exposure but shouldn't you be able to do what ever you want on your own land as long as it doesn't violate other peoples basic rights?

I can see why that guy got in trouble its because he went outside and did the action were it is illegal for it to happen. I doubt he would have gotten in trouble if he did the same action but instead it was inside the house.

I can see why that guy got in trouble its because he went outside and did the action were it is illegal for it to happen. I doubt he would have gotten in trouble if he did the same action but instead it was inside the house.

I didn't read the whole article, but like I said yea if it was in the public then its indecent exposure along with a list of other things I'm sure.

From Wiki

Legal Status in the United Kingdom

In England, Wales and Northern Ireland, Indecent exposure is defined as someone, male or female, exposing their genitals intending another person to see them and to be caused alarm or distress.

I don't see how that bike guy would of gotten trouble theres nothing in their laws that make it a crime according to this.

Ah, but in the small town I live in and apparently in the state of Ohio, you can be arrested for walking in front of your window (in the house Nude), if someone driving, walking or watching sees you. I know of at least 3 people this happened to. So where is law for the people who are in the privacy of their own home?

"I do not advacate the fornication with picnic tables or bicycles, Llamas maybe, but tables and bikes!?!?!?!"

"I do not advacate the fornication with picnic tables or bicycles, Llamas maybe, but tables and bikes!?!?!?!"
Oh hey hey hey now...

There is a might bit of difference between petting and fornicating.

In fact some people advise not to touch them at all...