What are you listening to right now?

kingdingeling

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit OT, but what headphones?

AKG K 701... a birthday present to myself... the only significant thing on the long list of "cool stuff I want to get, but is a bit pricey, so I need some sort of (at least half an) excuse to buy" :lol:

they're for home listening during unsociable hours, and gaming until I find the ultimate Holy Grail of headsets... I used to use HD280Pro for home listening and DJing, and Koss PortaPro for portable... I now use Westone UM2 for portable use, and Sennheiser HD25-1 II for DJing

I think the headphone out of my Technics stereo amp is struggling to power the K701 at high levels (breaking in), so I'm looking into dedicated headphone amp options...

/offtopic

I'm now listening to Ellis Dee @ World Dance (April 1994) being played really loud through the K701 acting as speakers :lol:

Bullet For My Valintine - Crazy Train (Ozzy Osbourne Cover)

OT

Is the Asus Sonar any good? (Creative and Vista x64 don't seem to play well together afaik)

/OT

Nicky Blackmarket - Rolling the Basement Sessions (mixed CD)

... more bass-heavy tunes to beat these headphones into submission :lol:

I'm sure you've heard these before, but heres what I listen to for bassy stuff:

My Bass Page

You've probably heard better and maybe have better but there you guys go!

(no idea if any of these are the correct titles (I'm sure they have less generic names), but who cares?)

(Yes, I double parenthesized (is that a problem?(no really is it? (surely it isn't, is it?(does anyone care?))))

Oh yeah:

TOOL-Eulogy

Edited by Andrewr05

i want these

if you listen to music a lot whilst travelling, or just out and about, some decent IEMs are a sound investment (yay for puns :lol:)

I find the world a very boring and tedious place without music... great sounding music is a plus

Brockie & Ed Solo - System Check