What are you listening to right now?

kingdingeling

if you listen to music a lot whilst travelling, or just out and about, some decent IEMs are a sound investment (yay for puns :lol:)

I find the world a very boring and tedious place without music... great sounding music is a plus

Brockie & Ed Solo - System Check

Great song! Edited by Andrewr05

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one for posting the link to your bass test page... some welcome additions to my "_bass-test-tracks" folder :D

man my K701s go so low... makes me want a better sub :lol: I think mine only is rated down to 40Hz (must be at -3dB because sub 40 is audible, even non-harmonic generated tones)

Bass Mechanics - Bass Test / Subwoofer Mix

(most of these tracks remind me off idiots with massively powerful, yet horrible sounding, subs in their stock honda civics, but this track is wicked lol and is really making my K701 work :D)

nice one for posting the link to your bass test page... some welcome additions to my "_bass-test-tracks" folder :D
Yea I figured some of you guys would like it...
Bass Mechanics - Bass Test / Subwoofer Mix

(most of these tracks remind me off idiots with massively powerful, yet horrible sounding, subs in their stock honda civics, but this track is wicked lol and is really making my K701 work :D)

AGREED

I only really listen to them for the bass on occasion, never for real long term music purposes...

Basskraft- The Beat

(pretty crapping dope!)

Other than that they aren't all that good

Edited by Andrewr05