What are you listening to right now?

kingdingeling

Just listened to Global DJs - Sound of San Francisco [Club Mix] in the car :D Gotta love the VW bone-stock Golf sound system, pretty darn good already ;)

@ Peter, yea, I got a whole collection of the TTFs here :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spent 4 hours with three other guys stuck in traffic in a ludicrously cramped Fiesta rocking out to Avril Lavigne on loop - annoying, amusing and possibly scaring other drivers :lol:
Reminds me of the time me and my friends drove through a neighboring city blasting trance/techno (it was a mix of high pitched "pew pew pew" stuff). We all were pretending we were on "E" and flailing around in side the car to the beats.

It was fricken hilarious, we got quite a few people to bust out with laughter in their cars as we passed them and while walking down the sidewalk...

rofl3.gif

Bulls On Parade- Rage Against The Machine

Reminds me of the time me and my friends drove through a neighboring city blasting trance/techno (it was a mix of high pitched "pew pew pew" stuff). We all were pretending we were on "E" and flailing around in side the car to the beats.

It was fricken hilarious, we got quite a few people to bust out with laughter in their cars as we passed them and while walking down the sidewalk...

rofl3.gif

Bulls On Parade- Rage Against The Machine

I bet! I would have been thinking "What is wrong with those idiots, must be on drugs"...

ZZ Top - Arrested for driving while blind