In the Woods

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if I told you what the village where this is near is called, you'd just pull a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot face :lol:

The first one was sometime around the Autumn holidays, so that would have been around the 15th of October. Four wheeling is awesome, the little Vitara just about goes through anything in two wheel drive ;) The Unimog is a class for itself though, just plain awesome :)

Nice, I've never been in a Vitara but my friend has a little Suzuki Samurai (You're Vitara has more power though) those things if you keep them in there power band are pretty neat offroad...

I like that snow pic as well, I never bother to take in the beayuty of snow covered mountains/trees etc anymore.

I look at it so damn much (same thing with all this overhyped foliage) that its beauty wears off...

The small Suzuki offroaders are sweet, cause they don't have as much weight and therefore just blow through everything :D
Yea, I know what you mean but like I said you have to keep them in their power range to get the most use out of them especially in the 1.3L Samurai! :lol:

My friend wants to swap in a 1.6L Chevy/Geo Tracker (essentially a 1st gen. Vitara) motor, if he ever gets a hold of one I'm gonna help him put it in...

Is that Vitara Automatic or Standard?

The small Suzuki offroaders are sweet, cause they don't have as much weight and therefore just blow through everything :D

my friend has a samurai thats been restored, lifted with mudders on it. its been repainted yellow (same yellow on a hummer) and it has a window sticker on it that reads "BUMMER". that thing goes everywhere, its even got a snorkel that goes to the roof incase he wants to forge a 7ft deep river lol

my friend has a samurai thats been restored, lifted with mudders on it. its been repainted yellow (same yellow on a hummer) and it has a window sticker on it that reads "BUMMER". that thing goes everywhere, its even got a snorkel that goes to the roof incase he wants to forge a 7ft deep river lol
I don't believe it (the guy who sold my friend his Samurai was a big bull.er) but allegedly the previous owner of my friends Samurai said he floated it down a street that flooded back in 2006...

I've seen a video of a Wrangler floating in a river (well, half floating anyways) and the Samurai is pretty light, but the guy sounded as if he had control of the vehicle during the procedure at all.

I was more likely that he he said

"Ooh this street is flooded, I'm gonna try and drive through it"

"DOH! water is coming in, wait... we haven't hit bottom yet... Oh cool were almost towards the end.."

I doubt at all that the guy drove into the water and drove out having complete control the entire time...

I don't believe it (the guy who sold my friend his Samurai was a big bull.er) but allegedly the previous owner of my friends Samurai said he floated it down a street that flooded back in 2006...

Some people get off trying to make you believe somethings that aren't true. I wonder where bigred is, I figured he would be posting a 4 wheel drive in here....

I got to drive a 97 Geo Metro lsi 2 door coupe the other day, with a 1.3L 3 cylinder in it... would that be the same engine, cause I know the Suzuki Swift also had the same engine :lol: I don't care what you say, that 3 cylinder in that light frame = fun :P

Sweet pics though, and interesting vehicle there king :thumbs-up: