wacko site

Nerm

Maybe I am just slow to see this, but I just found this site and was astonished. Charging $12 for an e-book on how to overclock? WTH? lol I am interested in everyone's comments on this one.

http://www.overclockyourcpu.co.uk/

EDIT: I can't wait to get this book and enhance my overclocking skills. Just think I could spend $200 on a cpu and have it outperform a $1000 cpu. :O

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see, it's nearly competing with the top CPU (highlighted in red) from the same range. That's 5 gigs of free performance already!
rofl3.gif

People WILL sell anything, I remember seeing fresh Irish air in a jar on eBay one time...

I first though of thewacokid when you posted this, but he wouldn't be this retarded :P

:lol:

I don't know how anyone would willingly give someone money for something you can find for free (in addition to the fact that that website has more grammar mistakes than a freshman english paper).

Maybe I am just slow to see this, but I just found this site and was astonished. Charging $12 for an e-book on how to overclock? WTH? lol I am interested in everyone's comments on this one.

http://www.overclockyourcpu.co.uk/

EDIT: I can't wait to get this book and enhance my overclocking skills. Just think I could spend $200 on a cpu and have it outperform a $1000 cpu. :O

I found that site before I found this one! almost bought it but I'm glad I didnt!

Most people do not know they can find stuff for free. The do a search (sometimes) and the first thing that pops up always cost money now days. I remember when the internet was not like that...

<granpa> Oh back in my day, we used altavista excite to search, on 14.4, and we were happy! You damn kids and you "Googles" and "High speed" you dont even know the internet, all a bunch hoodlums" </granpa>

I'm a bit curious to know how he "added over 16 gigs of pure CPU horse power!!!" :rolleyes:

lol, I love his stolen gaming performance graph! :D Now if only I could remember which review site it's from so we can report him...

Either Anandtech or Tom's Hardware, I can't remember which.