Tacos

Encrypted_God

Maybe I'm missing something here... does this thread have any point? :huh:

The exact point that I am trying to make?! And you're not even staff? See you at the meeting Bleeble :huh:

Bah, you thought Dave was hard? Try being under a combination of yours and Scott's rule :lol:.

LMAO! Good Point KB

Tacos are delicious, except for the watered-down American Taco Bell. Those tacos are just disgust. But, on the other hand, I really want to go to Taco Town. I think they would just have some killer tacos there. Here's a link to their commercial.

you're exactly right there. having made the fateful mistake of taking a group of mexicans (yes I worked a summer in landscaping with some of the hardest working people EVER) to taco bell... they were down right offended that that slop was called a taco.

a true mexican dish... oh man, is so good. but the same is actually true of so many "ethnic" dishes. chinese food is the same way. notice that on a the menu at a chinese restruant how a good 1/3rd of the dishes include some form of fried chicken... NOT the case if you actually go to china. some of the stuff looks sickening and from a description standpoint sounds so as well... but man is it GOOD.

damn you guys... now I'm actually in the mood for what ever in the heck my neighbor from lebanon brought over the other day. I couldn't even begin to mangle the name of what ever it was or tell you what was in it... and frankly I don't care either way, I just know it was GOOD.

I was just in Los Angeles last week - that might as well be Mexico. Went to a place owned by the brother/cousin/something of one of the employees out there, and HOLY CRAP. Best burrito I've ever had. Real burrito too, not American crap. Ate with a fork and knife. Extra hot peppers. They looked at the white and lauged when I ordered that. Then they stared while I ate it...

I agree with you Red. I don't care what's in it, what it looks like, what the name sounds like, if tastes good, I'm eating it again.

Edited by DevilMB3017

All this talk of Taco meat and still....nothing...not even a grumble in my stomach :-)

However, if you are around K-Town and need a taco fix....go to Abuelos Mexican Food Embassy

Also....I think half of you are on drugs :rolleyes: (j/k)