the orange box

lost

i was thinking about getting myself the orange box. any1 have it? hmm i'm scared of getting all these games and stuff under one account, if for some strange reason the account gets banned, i'll be screwed a good deal of money -_-

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it on another account, thats what I did. I share my accounts with family members so they can play that game or another when I'm playing something else.

1 acc for CS:S and DOD:S

1 acc for Orange Box and Fortress Forever(free)

1 acc for CS 1.6 and DOD 1.6

So far, none of them has ever gotten me banned yet :D.

Edited by Krazyxazn

That's actually a really good idea guys. I have an account with hl2dm on it that I let people borrow, as I got that for free when they were doing that ATI thing. Perhaps when I get the OB I'll have to do that...

hmm i'm scared of getting all these games and stuff under one account, if for some strange reason the account gets banned, i'll be screwed a good deal of money -_-

If you don't do anything incredibly stupid you won't get the account banned.

I have all my games under one account from the original HL/CS to HL2 to The Orange Box. I don't give out my account to anyone, and I don't do anything stupid to warrant getting me banned. I plan on getting TR Anniversary on there once I get my new computer set up.

how much is the orange box?

If they're still having the 10% off for pre-orders, then $44.95. Even at its full price of $50, it's well worth it. As PC Gamer said:

"The Orange Box is one of the finest compilations of gaming content ever produced."

i thought the black box was canceled ages ago, it must be for video cards only now. but yeah my steam have every Half-life related game and its cool not ever have to use a cd. but i dont like how i have to buy ep1 again for ep2.

i'm just gonna grab the 360 release

i thought the black box was canceled ages ago, it must be for video cards only now. but yeah my steam have every Half-life related game and its cool not ever have to use a cd. but i dont like how i have to buy ep1 again for ep2.

i'm just gonna grab the 360 release

You get three games (HL2:E2, TF2 & Portal) for $45. You don't think that's worth it? HL2 and HL2:E1 are freebies, which you can give to friends.

I'm with Clay on this. And for you folks who aren't former TF players, TF2 will suit you well :P.

I'd encourage you buy it. TF2 is a great pubbing game. Clan or league play... well there are people still doing that in QWTF, so I won't make any comments :P.

PS And for the alst time, Fortress Forever isn't anywhere near TF2. It was never meant to be. The end.