the orange box

lost

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got it updated TF2 and Portal. But now I get an error and can't play Orange box nor BioShock. Seems a quite a fwe people are havign the same issue and its not just with Vista.

Start in offline mode, restard in online mode. :)

I just got it updated TF2 and Portal. But now I get an error and can't play Orange box nor BioShock. Seems a quite a fwe people are havign the same issue and its not just with Vista.

You have bioshock thru steam too?

Oh man, you people are killing me. I'm not allowed to play it so I have to slowly put away money for it bit by bit then have a friend by it for me. Curse my overprotective parents!

Thats funny, wait till my age 48, then you can buy what you want :thumbs-up: Oops ! I for forgot I cant have what I want cause I have 3 kids and a wife that get what they want. :blink:

your so lucky . edit : btw I did get the O box. :thumbs-up:

Edited by dling

Hey I have a question about the Orange Box package due to there being 5 games included its a good deal if you dont already own HL2 + Ep1 already but seing as I dont particularly want to buy these two twice if I buy the retail version do you get keys for each product so I can give HL2 + Ep1 to my bro?

Omg lol this always happens to me I read to the bottom of the page on Steam to find this lol

Hey I have a question about the Orange Box package due to there being 5 games included its a good deal if you dont already own HL2 + Ep1 already but seing as I dont particularly want to buy these two twice if I buy the retail version do you get keys for each product so I can give HL2 + Ep1 to my bro?

Omg lol this always happens to me I read to the bottom of the page on Steam to find this lol

Not to mention I talked about it earlier in this thread :P

Post these everywhere!

aperturelabsposter.png

I called the number. Would have been cooler if they used the voice of Portal's "computer", but still pretty cool of them to use one of their characters.