32 Killed in Virginia Tech Shooting

I guess the sick sack of . that did this did it all because he girlfriend left him for someone else. He lined up a bunch of people and shot them one by one, them killed himself.

People that do this disgust me. I was pretty down after reading about it, especially after seeing that cellphone video. I was reading an article about a professor who held the door shut to save his students, the guy is a hero. Im just happy more people didnt get hurt...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nationwor...world-headlines

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd too bad the sick chicken . sob shot himself .....he should have been drawn and quartered in public to a cheering crowd. My son starts college in two years......I think I might buy him a gun and send him to classes to learn how to use it......just in case some other sick bastard tries this again....only this time he may get his head blown off.

My son starts college in two years......I think I might buy him a gun and send him to classes to learn how to use it
I hope you do. In fact, do it now and make it a father-son activity. You'll both have a lot of fun and learn how to handle firearms responsibly.

......just in case some other sick bastard tries this again....only this time he may get his head blown off.
That's the thing. Firearms are banned on most college campuses, including VT. Why? That ban obviously didn't prevent someone with bad intentions from carrying out some sick plot. College campuses are rapidly becoming a safe-haven for strong arm robberies and rapes, because they are one of the few places a criminal KNOWS the victim will be unarmed.

If one student at VT had been carrying a concealed firearm, who's to say how many of these deaths could have been prevented on the spot?

I say it's time to give the university students of this country the right to defend themselves.

Same week as Waco, same week as Oklahoma, creepy.

And the death toll is 33 now.

Its amazing though, the best of people shine through in situations like this, like the Professor that sacrificed himself for his students, he was a holocaust survivor too, to go through so much when he was younger and still be selfless enough to sacrifice is just amazing. Shame people with qualities like that usually die :(

And what's up with the gun control BS, the people doing the killing usually don't have the licenses or register their weapon, generally its the responsible ones that go the lengths to get a CHL and such.

My son starts college in two years......I think I might buy him a gun and send him to classes to learn how to use it......just in case some other sick bastard tries this again....only this time he may get his head blown off.

Yeah, uh, Fueler? That's not exactly the best idea. Its things like that that can cause real trouble. Guns are the problem here. Putting in more guns isn't going to solve anything.

Edited by Crow47

Yeah, uh, Fueler? That's not exactly the best idea. Its things like that that can cause real trouble. Guns are the problem here. Putting in more guns isn't going to solve anything.

Why not? If one person had a gun, many lives could have been saved.

Why not? If one person had a gun, many lives could have been saved.

It probably cause more harm then good if everyone walked around with guns people would more likely use them in conflicts and it would cause more violence

and just because someone has a gun doesn't mean they have good marksmanship skills so giving guns to people would probably not be the greatest idea.

Also it seems like the people were surprised when they were shot and if other people had guns its likely he could have taken there guns and caused more deaths.

vtech9523oh7.jpg

It probably cause more harm then good if everyone walked around with guns people would more likely use them in conflicts and it would cause more violence

and just because someone has a gun doesn't mean they have good marksmanship skills so giving guns to people would probably not be the greatest idea.

Also it seems like the people were surprised when they were shot and if other people had guns its likely he could have taken there guns and caused more deaths.

Gimme a break. It's not like every single person is going to run out and buy a firearm because it's suddenly legal. Kansas has allowed concealed firearms to licensed individuals since the first of this year. Guess what? Crime rates haven't skyrocketed and people aren't shooting each other over parking spots. In fact, if you look up the crime trends of states that have had concealed carry for many years, (Florida for example) you'll see a sudden drop in violent crime that corresponds with *gasp* the legalization of concealed firearms. That's right. Civilians with guns are a deterent to crime.

Well like most I was shocked at what happened at VT, and really felt sad. I was only in middle school when columbine happened.

Looking back I think I felt a distance with that incident because I was so young, but this really hits home. I am a sophomore now

in college. I can't imagine what bring someone to do something like that, especally in college. Two of my suite mates have friends at

the school, lucky they are all ok, but my one suite mate went home today to be with his brest friend and his family. Of course

my thoughts and prayers go out to anyone who have friends there and the familes involeved there. I think VT is a great school,

with great students (just like at some of the students who were involved and what they were studying). Now I think that community

will heal with time, and those students there will be closer together than ever before, and no terrible act or event will ever change that.

VT will always "Invent the future."

TO VT: Ut Prosim Latin: "That I May Serve"