• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-20900-1178280552_thumb.jpg

Specs:

AMD Sempron 2500+ (1.75 Ghz) MMX 3DNow

1 Gig DDR RAM

ATI X1600 Pro 512 MB AGP 8x

3 hard drives (120 GB)...(40 GB).....(30 GB)

52x CD Burner

on board sound ( C-Media 3d)

Zboard- Gaming keyboard

Microsoft optical mouse

450 watt power supply

Edited by compfast

119830.jpg

IC2D 6400 L630A 565FSB Wall

Asus P5B Dlx C2

Geil GX21GC8500PDC

Sapphire x1950xt 256Mb

FSP FX700-GLN

WD 2000JD

Pioneer 111DBK

Asetek VapoChill LS, Chiller 7000BTU + 2* Waterworker 155Cu, Hydor L30

Logitech MX1000 modded, SPL keyboard per 4$

Samsung 171s

Edited by Drager

I'd like to thank a eagle-eyed OCC member for pointing this out to me:

cheater.jpg

posts # 213 & #231

Hope you enjoyed removing yourself from the contest whoever you are!

You have to be pretty stupid to post 2 different pictures of the same computer (complete with the same photo's of friends/family) :bah:

Looks like 2 different computers to me. Its the same thing as posting 2 different boxes from other folks. Same desk and peripherals but different case. 1 is water cooled 1 is air cooled. 1 is black 1 is silver.

regardless,

rule # 5

Each individual is allowed to have only one account. Duplicate accounts will be deleted. All accounts require a valid email address. - Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, and other free email addresses will not be accepted. - Email verification is required before you can create an account. - For privacy reasons, the forums are set up to allow you to hide your email address from other members.

It's not even the fact that they just have 2 accounts its the fact they blatantly tried to cheat by posting from 2 different accounts...

I personally did not even notice because I didn't open up every single picture full screen to view them, but if I had I probably would have noticed the similarities.

Also I'm pretty sure the other people that posted more than 2 machines on here aren't trying to cheat either because their name is only going to be written down once regardless of how many of their systems they posted...

OF COURSE NOW THAT I THINK OF IT WE COULD ALL BE WRONG, IT COULD BE A SIBLING OR PARENT OF THE ORIGINAL POSTER

Edited by Andrewr05

Also I'm pretty sure the other people that posted more than 2 machines on here aren't trying to cheat either because their name is only going to be written down [/b]

But different account Member names? That's sly!

It's not even the fact that they just have 2 accounts its the fact they blatantly tried to cheat by posting from 2 different accounts...

I personally did not even notice because I didn't open up every single picture full screen to view them, but if I had I probably would have noticed the similarities.

Also I'm pretty sure the other people that posted more than 2 machines on here aren't trying to cheat either because their name is only going to be written down once regardless of how many of their systems they posted...

OF COURSE NOW THAT I THINK OF IT WE COULD ALL BE WRONG, IT COULD BE A SIBLING OR PARENT OF THE ORIGINAL POSTER

I had more than one post of different computers at the start because I did not read the rules evidently :P but I was reminded and fixed that, but they were both under my same user name. I was not trying to cheat just did not read the rules. It is two different rigs in those pictures with different names, maybe they are two different people in the same house sharing the same connection. But what I find strange is there using the same work station for the rig, same monitor, mouse, mouse pad.

I just slept on that DOH!! Bad ccokeman! Now shame on the person for creating 2 user accounts to try and win this awesome memory!! Cheaters should be DQ'd.

I was just acknowledging that some other members did the same thing on 1 account and that I was certain they weren't trying to cheat, I knew that it was two separate accounts for the (suspected) cheater...

Intel Core 2 duo E6700 2,67 GHz

Creative SB X-FI Elite Pro

Corsair Value S. PC 5300 DDR2 2048

ATI Radeon X1900 512MB Crossfire Edition (master)

MSI 975X Platinum PowerUP Edition

Samsung SpinPoint 300GB + Samsung SpinPoint 250GB + Eksternal HDD Maxtor 300GB

Fortron Source Epsilon 700W

post-21029-1178352450_thumb.jpg