2yr. boxer chews on things when we're gone

Nerm

Its nervous energy walk him or play with him for 20-30 mins before you leave home. Also a good sign of seperation anxiety, check out Ceasar Millan's website. Hes a dog psychologist, he also has a show on National Geographic channel called "Dog Whisperer". Its not a bs show and theres no animal violence like you see on Animal planets animal cops or w/e it is. Reading and practicing his habits helped me with my Black Lab.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bosco, yes I wear bra's every chance I get. I like going to walmart in nothing but women's underwear and run around the store. haha

I have a new sig quote :lol:

laughbounce24iz2ya.gif

lol, that's a keeper...

btw, as an update. Ever since we have been leaving the TV on she hasn't chewed on a single thing. :D

There we are. Glad that's working out for you! My friend's mum did that with their dog a lot as it would go nuts. It worked for her, so I figured it could well do the same elsewhere. Guess that mutts love a bit of noise!

Nerm do you have it on the Animal channel for her? My dog likes the animal channel, he starts jumping up on the TV trying to get the animals in the TV! :lol:

I don't think I want an 80 pound dog jumping on my $1k TV. lol....I normally leave it on the station I watch the most (espn). :)

Dog in Japanese, if I remember correctly, though I believe the Japanese spelling is "inu"

I having nothing to contribute other than yes, the correct spelling is inu, and pronounced "ee-noo." Which is why American kids pronounce "Inuyasha" wrong. If it were spelt with an e, it would be "ay-noo"

I having nothing to contribute other than yes, the correct spelling is inu, and pronounced "ee-noo." Which is why American kids pronounce "Inuyasha" wrong. If it were spelt with an e, it would be "ay-noo"

yeah, he knows his name. not the spelling. besides they all repsond to "no no bad dog", "stupid", "god grrrrr" and "ya big dumb animal"