2yr. boxer chews on things when we're gone

Nerm

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had to go thru this with not one but TWO bigger dogs (snots is about 140lbs and enu is about 160lbs) at the same time. not pig ears, but those gigantic rawhide bones work wonders. for them pig ears were something to swallow whole before the shitsus could get them (aussie is 7lbs and lyvie is 5lbs)

Tell me you named your dog "Snots" after the dog in Christmas Vacation.... that would be awesome :P

Tell me you named your dog "Snots" after the dog in Christmas Vacation.... that would be awesome :P

yes, he's named for the one in the movie. he used to look like that dog @ about 6 months old.

at his size now you'd think he was full grown. vet says to expect another 15-20lbs on them as they gain more muscle mass.

bonus cookie who can tell what "enu" means.

yes, he's named for the one in the movie. he used to look like that dog @ about 6 months old.

at his size now you'd think he was full grown. vet says to expect another 15-20lbs on them as they gain more muscle mass.

bonus cookie who can tell what "enu" means.

What kind of dogs are they bigred?

spelling is probably wrong. but yes that's right.

we have 2 pure bred rott's (obviously the big ones), 2 shitsu, and now a husky rott mix puppy.

nerm seriously give her something she's WANT to chew and the rest won't matter.

I tried the idea of leaving the TV on yesterday and when I got home she hadn't chewed on anything, so hopefully that will help. :)

There we are - lonely pup. One of my many suggestions was right :) (though disobedient dogs DO benefit from the rubbing nose in it [my parents used to breed King Charles Spaniels]...heck even our CATS were obedient after that...!)

Dude just get an Emu... If I was gonna break into someone's house, and they had an Emu, I wouldnt even F with it.

Yea, when I was a kid my neighbors had one. They can be pretty mean. lol