Name That Car!

Andrewr05

It's not JUST a vega, though. :evilgrin:

True it's the Cosworth limited editon one. However it seems to be missing the gold pinstripe down the side with "Cosworth Twin Cam" writen in it, In the pic you posted.

Also it is a bit of a beast so small and sporting an at the time racing engine. it reminds me very much of the hemi cuda I want.

True it's the Cosworth limited editon one. However it seems to be missing the gold pinstripe down the side with "Cosworth Twin Cam" writen in it, In the pic you posted.

Also it is a bit of a beast so small and sporting an at the time racing engine. it reminds me very much of the hemi cuda I want.

Yep yep, only a small number were made in 75 and 76, this is a 76 Cosworth Vega in the process of being rebuilt. I don't think he ever put the old pinstripe back on but it would have looked nice.

I think I'm gonna buy an old Nova and work on it. I'm good with body work and if I get one without an engine/tranny I can just buy a new one for it. XD

Yep yep, only a small number were made in 75 and 76, this is a 76 Cosworth Vega in the process of being rebuilt. I don't think he ever put the old pinstripe back on but it would have looked nice.

I think I'm gonna buy an old Nova and work on it. I'm good with body work and if I get one without an engine/tranny I can just buy a new one for it. XD

That dude has got to be mental to go to the trouble of restoring it to not put the pinstripe....

What year you hoping for? I assume the SS coupe...

My first project car will be quite cheap to buy hopefully, a Datsun 200b purely for that SSS coupe body, I kinda love them. I hope I will be bolting in the running gear from a R31 skyline if I can pick it up too.