H A L L O W E E N

Bionix

Guest Fried_fry

if I go out im going to see if my friends will go with me as tetris pieces! (I want to be the T one)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to a party.. less cleaning up afterwards that way.

I'm gonna try and look pretty scary if I can (then why the costume you ask? :lol:).

Hopefully I'll actually get around to doing it.

cool! lol. reminds me - was invited to a party saturday and the theme is sailor-esque...hopefully it wont be a man-fest...!

i like the idea of tetris pieces...that would be quality! i wanted my friends to come out on my 20th B-day all dressed up in a different animal suit. sadly, they all wimped out...i was planning udders i tell you....udders!!

im dressing as a navy seal for halloween

thats the only "costume" i have even though its not a costume

full camo, combat boots, boonie hat and face paint

cool! lol. reminds me - was invited to a party saturday and the theme is sailor-esque...hopefully it wont be a man-fest...!

i like the idea of tetris pieces...that would be quality! i wanted my friends to come out on my 20th B-day all dressed up in a different animal suit. sadly, they all wimped out...i was planning udders i tell you....udders!!

potw05_0123.jpg

I'll find some pics of FurCon and Further Confusion if you want to get a better idea. I may even head to Midwest Furfest '07 and get some pics...