H A L L O W E E N

Bionix

see in the states it's still fine.

only gets bad when the highschool kids come around. and then the challenge becomes how to get candy from them while they think you gave them candy. serious skill level required to pull this one off when those packs of idiots come around.

heck I stopped going door to door when I was 10... just no point in it when you find out your diabetic... but the fun of blindly robbing folks who should NOT be trick-or-treating took care of the fun I missed.

politically correctness over here sorta says "no" cos of the media sensationalism of paedophilia etc etc...shame cos i remember when i was 6 or 7 it was really fun going door to door made up in a crappy costume!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see in the states it's still fine.

only gets bad when the highschool kids come around. and then the challenge becomes how to get candy from them while they think you gave them candy. serious skill level required to pull this one off when those packs of idiots come around.

heck I stopped going door to door when I was 10... just no point in it when you find out your diabetic... but the fun of blindly robbing folks who should NOT be trick-or-treating took care of the fun I missed.

Oh come on Bigred, halloween candy is worth neuropathy! :P BTW i the getting the candy away from teenager seems like a fine art i'd like to try that out.

Oh come on Bigred, halloween candy is worth neuropathy! :P BTW i the getting the candy away from teenager seems like a fine art i'd like to try that out.

yeah, I've seen the effects of that first hand. seeing my father-in-law dying of that SUCKS. I think I'll pass.

Oh come on Bigred, halloween candy is worth neuropathology! :P BTW i the getting the candy away from teenager seems like a fine art i'd like to try that out.

neuropathology... There about 5 million other things to go with it. I'll count for my candy thanks.

*knocks on door*

Lady: Oh hello!

Me: Hello i'm a mac

Freind: And i'm a pc!

Lady:... ehh cool!

Me: *holds out bag*

Freind: (pc) *holds out bag and collapses*

Me: dang!! Someone call tech support fast! We lost him again!

haha im doing the guy from chainsaw massacre. im using my chainsaw, taking the chain off, and running around starting it up like they do at halloween horror nights. its oging to be so fun!

You know that could be seen as terroristic... <_<

:P