What Is Your Iq?

martymcfly

IQ  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your IQ? (legitimate tests only, not online)

• 80-89
    • 90-99
    • 100-109
    • 110-119
    • 120-129
    • 130-139
    • 140-149
    • 150-159
    • 160-170

intelligence is all relative to the task at hand. i suck at some things but i am bloody brilliant at others. in fact give me a dead pc and im like amazing but when it comes to math i suck @ss

i say we pick a standard internet test and all take it an see where the truth lies

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, in anchorman, bricks iq was "48" lol....(as he puts the butter IN the toaster) LOL

i got a 127 on an online test.

Lol, I took one a while back and I want to say I scored in the high 130s or so... I too am one of these "gifted" students in math and science (35 in both on the ACT, woot woot!) so I got to do all of that fun testing/get-me-out-of-class-because-we-don't-learn-anyways kinda things.

I scored 140+ back in HS. I was a VERY smart kid growing up, but I don't know what the heck happened lol. :lol:

arhhhh Do you need a hug?

JK, I don't wanna scare him anymore then I already have. :D

IQ... oh boy. flat out you'll forgive me if I think the whole thing is a load of crap-ola.

I know people who scored 160+... and I think they're comlete idiots. I know others who scored in the low 90's and even lower who tend to do "smarter" things.

example 1. my best friend growing up. he's book smart. infact I'd say he's extremely book smart. he's 25 and is a high level engineer @ Ford... not something that happens often, even AFTER Ford pays your way thru 7 years of college. I caught him trying to use a screw driver to drive a NAIL into the wall to hang his diploma on :( and there was a screw driver sitting in his "tool box". he's the reason I will NEVER ride in an 05 or later mustang... his work scares the bejesus out of me. His IQ is over 160... see what I mean?

example 2. my cousin. he's got downsyndrome (spelling?). he's got a sub 50 IQ supposedly. he can hardly speak in a manner that I can understand. however... he's in college (and no not a special one either). and he's in auto mechanics. he's doing amazingly well in the course because he can APPLY what he's been taught without so much as putting a second thought behind it. I've promised him a job when he graduates, and I fully intend to deliver on for him. I'd let him fix my trucks any day of the week.

and I suppose you guys are going to ask what I scored... a lowly 115... that's it.

I feel lonely being the only one here between the 80-89 range *looks around to see if anyone else is out there like himself* :blink:

Don't feel bad. I've seen people with a 140 IQ jump off a cliff while the person with a 80 IQ stared at them as they needlessly jumped to their death. In the end, succes in life is a factor more of common sense than an ability to solve a complex algebraic equation.

I feel lonely being the only one here between the 80-89 range *looks around to see if anyone else is out there like himself* :blink:

seriously. it means NOTHING. being book smart is nothing if you can't aply it.

Don't feel bad. I've seen people with a 140 IQ jump off a cliff while the person with a 80 IQ stared at them as they needlessly jumped to their death. In the end, succes in life is a factor more of common sense than an ability to solve a complex algebraic equation.

exactly

Guest Raven65

Well in HS i was a 142. Took the test on mensa.com 2 years ago and scored 146. Me a genius? Sure, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast.