What Is Your Iq?

martymcfly

IQ  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your IQ? (legitimate tests only, not online)

• 80-89
    • 90-99
    • 100-109
    • 110-119
    • 120-129
    • 130-139
    • 140-149
    • 150-159
    • 160-170

I think that range should cover just about everyone. Please no online IQ tests. Those do not follow the actual guidelines.

Here are some ranges:

140 and over..........Genius or near genius

120-140..........Very superior intelligence

110-120..........Superior intelligence

90-110..........Normal or average intelligence

80-90..........Dullness

70-80..........Borderline deficiency

Below 70..........Definite feeble-mindedness

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the IQ system was set up with a 100 median and standard devations of 10. With that said only 1% of the population will get above 130 or less than 70. Getting over 5 standard deviations above median is... well... unbelievable. I think i placed between 120 and 130

never took one, i dont like the idea of someone saying this is how smart you are, this is as far as you can go, no further. i think i would lose my patience with someone in that situation.

anyways, can anyone tell me what this quote is from, i know, im just curious and bored.

What's this "eighty-five" thing?

A couple of us sneaked a look at his personnel file the day he arrived. It's his IQ.

I've never taken an IQ test. I figure, if you do your best in life, work your hardest, and go to bed every night feeling that you have accomplished something in your life, IQ doesn't mean a darn thing :lol:

If I had to estimate my IQ...I know I'm not a moron (of course that's a matter of perspective), I know I'm not a super duper genius, so I would say my IQ is... Medium-rare.