3DMark06 Scores

swifty11212

:blink: That's higher than any other 3dmark06 score I've seen for that card. That can't be at the normal resolution...

I didn't mess with any of the settings on 3dmark but I oc'd my vidoe card if thats what you mean

I think the is a quote from you on the vista thread "no I don't have linkt to prove it, but why would I lie about that" So I feel the same way. ;)

EDIT: That only makes me #4 on the similar system comparisons so there are higher scores with this card ;)

Post a link to the ORB for that score or else it will be removed for CHEATING no-one will believe you when you say you didn't change the resolution phil lol

With my Opteron 170 @ 2.856 GHz, and 7800GT SLI @ 580/1305 I scored 8441, my best ever score on that rig...

There is no way you scored the same with a single 7950GT and a lower clocked, lower cached CPU

Thats in 1024 X 768 Resolution, I dont know that it matters that much. Thats all the monitor I have it hooked to will do. Its hooked on a KVM switch with folding rigs on about a 12" or 14" compaq monitor :lol:

Another cheater! BAH! :lol: :lol: :P

• 2 weeks later...