Ipod Mini Mods

ady1989

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ i wouldent get a psp either, i wont spend money on portable electronics more than a decent mp3 player (no colour screen, i dont want to pay extra for something i wouldent use) or maybe a nice pda. that doesnt include laptops, im planning to get a nice alienware one.

Edited by ady1989

I bought an iPod color not very long after they came out and considered converting it Linux to watch movies, but never did. If I ever get a second iPod, and I will considering I recently broke 60GB of MP3s, I'd prolly throw Linux on it for idoom and what not.

^^you mean doom 3 and hl2

And I'm sure you guys saw that you can now run halflife on your nano right?

Link was found on digg.com

Halflife Nano

616975[/snapback]

i gave half life a try on my mini, its VERY nicely detailed, but too dang hard! i cant get past 2 zombies with my pistol... :(

I might try Linux on my Ipod Mini now :D

Is it really worth all the hassle though?

yep its worth it, its not too much of a hassle. ur songs and stuff dont get deleted, unless you screw up

No, it was a joke.

oooh, lolz

I want an iPod invisia, that would be the absolute pwnz :blink:

yea, I have linux running on my laptop the whole time (I know, nothing special, only maybe i did that since I was 13)

Also, I have a PSP, which runs like a normal computer under linux! I pwn CS on that! through the wireless built-in, I can even play online! (LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG; but thats a different story)