Lian Li's Butt Ugly Stupid Snail Case

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Lian Li, except for that snail case of course. My favorite case of all time, the CM wavemaster, was actually designed by Lian Li. For some reason Cooler Master uses the design though. Too bad, Lian Li could've made a nice profit off of the wavemaster sales.

I like Lian Li, except for that snail case of course.  My favorite case of all time, the CM wavemaster, was actually designed by Lian Li.  For some reason Cooler Master uses the design though.  Too bad, Lian Li could've made a nice profit off of the wavemaster sales.

570795[/snapback]

Im sure they didnt just give away the design. They are getting something.

I love my Lian-Li case, but Im an old guy who likes clean and simple looking cases. I dont even necessarily like the window in my case. The Lian-Li was great to work with though, and combined with my OCZ Modstream 520w P/s it made cable cleanup easy for me. And I am notoriously lousy at cleaning up cable litter.

This case is so bad it actually hurts my feelings. I know it didint do or say anything to me, but I just feel hurt and betrayed when I see it.....

• 1 month later...

ya, its the Lan Li aniversary case, its really ugly, I dont know why they made it. It is the uglyist case Lan Li makes, and thats quite an insult, cuz Lan Li makes some pretty crappy cases