Reguarding Presents...

Tomatosauce

My bro and I got my parents the Home Theater system they have been wanting on the pourch for awhile, I got my gf some charms for her charm braclet I got her last year, and I havent gotten anything for my brother yet (cutting it close as always :) ).

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay for teh skiing, i got some ski boots a while ago (nordica beast 10s), so not getting any other ski things for christmas. kinda hoping for a cell phone.. seeing as my parents wont let me pay for it, only way i would feel alright is if it was a gift, other then that i wouldnt want them to buy it for me. where you going skiing?

anyways, i'm hoping mostly for music stuff. reeds, stand cds (hopefuly a few more canadian brass ones) i kind of ran out of things for my list..

haha i know what you mean. I've had a crush on her since her "Dark Angel" days; way before the movies.

600446[/snapback]

OT: she was in movies before dark angel :-P.

That sounds nice tomatosauce....I wouldnt mind just a break from day to day crap :-|.

I'm getting off fairly easy, all my wife wants if a romantic night without the kids. And for me to take her to a nice restaurant.

600619[/snapback]

at least I'm not the only one. be we're going to dump the 2 little ones off with grandma and grandpa for a weekend, go some place alone and enjoy the time alone... well leaving the 2 kids we can leave :) the other one has no choce but ot be there.

the kids are getting most of teh stuff they asked for (ain't getting another cat or a pet monkey... sorry kids)

pay of the both my parents and my in laws houses this year (a thankyou to all of them for making sure my wife and I had the best up bringing possible).

pay of the both my parents and my in laws houses this year (a thankyou to all of them for making sure my wife and I had the best up bringing possible).

600666[/snapback]

:O :o :O:O:O:O

WOW! now thats a present..

Edited by danyo64

it has to be money because i dunno wtf i want and besides my family is super cheap when it comes to christmas (cures my dads side of the family... for living good they are super cheap for everyone else... :bah: ), no one is going to buy me a game... so minus well i get it myself or something.

Nothing.

I don't have a significant other, and as for parents, we're not big gift givers. They gave me a new car 5 yrs ago and allow me to live rent-free and expense-free, so I can't really ask for unnecessary gifts ;)

Im getting a bently manuel for my car... its around 80 bucks and 900 pages of wiring diagrams/charts/everything I could ever want, I could basically build a car from it if I had the right tools...

I guess Im also getting a suprise, I dont know what but I know there is a suprise involved...

Girlfriend - Samsung e350 Pink Ltd Edition :D / Tracksuit

Mummy - Mp3 player ( ipod shuffle )

Daddy - DVD RW / Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Brother - Lee Evans Box Set / Charlotte Church Calender

Sister - Black Coat / From Hell DVD

Nanny - Random Disney Stuff

Mums Boyfriend - Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Expensive Christmas For Me This Year

For me? my kid being born healthy :)

wifey gets 512mb mp3 player + Stella mcartney perfume.

Little girl (Aaliyah) gets even more vtec toys and megabloks for me to fall over.

me well im not fussed as long as the fridge contains 4x24 stella artois im good to go.

just a quick reply before I go off into the vast reaches of the internet... lol...

It has been an expensive xmas for me too...

Mom $80 bottle of perfume, Miracal or something...

Dad COD 2 kinda birthday might have to get him something else too...

Sister One tree hill season 2

grandma jar opener...

Various friends M&M dispensers, Diecast car, OC season 1, coffee mug. alot of other things too...

total bill $300ish+ :-S

Myself I bought the 7800GTX :P another $500 down the drain..