Do You Read/eat In The Bathroom?

Bleeble

Do you read/eat in the bathroom?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you read/eat in the bathroom?

• I like to catch up on my reading while I'm there...
    • Not only do I read, it's snack time too!
    • Reading? This is the only chance I get to eat between posts!
    • You're kidding... right?
    • I am 100% efficient and make no waste. Join me, my Superion brethren!

Same here!  Except I don't have a wireless card, so I have a 20ft Cat6 cable I use.

I read while I'm doing business all the time.  I always end up staying in there for at least half an hour reading pc mags, while actual business hours are about five-ten minutes, depending on intensity.  Ahem...

Anyone else turn the shower or faucet on while they're there?  It gets way too quiet otherwise..

:ph34r:

600291[/snapback]

Ceiling-fan2win :). Provides just the right amount of constant droning to keep most outside noises out, and inside noises in ;).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceiling-fan2win :).  Provides just the right amount of constant droning to keep most outside noises out, and inside noises in ;).

600678[/snapback]

Yeah. Those quite bathrooms are always awkward... <_< :lol:

Edited by Bleeble

Well, reading "super street" in the BR isn't uncommon....LOL! Also, the shower in my house is on the top floor, and the Water heater is in the basement. i.e. it takes a LONG TIME to warm up the shower water. Just long enough to play a race on Need for speed for Game boy....ROFL

I keep Uncle John's AHHhhhhhhhh Inspiring Bathroom Reader (the entire set)

Great set of books, gives you the stories so that you won't get ummm..... say whats the word.... aciddently "excited" while on the toilet :P lol you know sometimes that happens when you sit and you see a "wrong" ad in a magazine :D:D:D

lol crazy topic :blink:

i dono im never in the bathroom long enough to read or eat anything lol, usually its right in, few minutes later or less, im out lol.

not to mention the toilet seat isnt the most comfortable place, cept for those padded ones, those are nice :ph34r:

Edited by virus