Occ Memmories....

Sainou-Kun

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but as soon as Kobe gets arrested and KG gets the bird flu your hosed!

591317[/snapback]

So, if that happens should I tell the police that you framed Kobe and gave KG the bird flu just to win a fantasy league lol. :P

I found OCC on Google searching for info on overclocking my Athlon XP. I liked it so much that it is the only forum I really post on. I glance at others I have memberships on, but they aren't the same. Nobody is as friendly, or seems to be an actual community. We all pretty much get along despite race, religion, or age.

what??  that was way before your time.  u only joined last year! ;)

591660[/snapback]

ok i stand corrected

my favorite memories were when this was half technological forum half psychological not just a psychological forum.

Sorry KB, but i htink you attracted all the idiots. :) I say you were the turning points of the forum, when you went crazy and everyone in this forum made fun of you. Yeah, wlel you learned kinda :)

has to be the MS Paint OCC Member portraits contest :lol:

man that was fun hehe

edit: also the 3200 Winchester OC battle between me and GregP24... man i froze my arse off getting my cpu temps in the teens in that very close battle... that was a lot of fun too :D

591072[/snapback]

lol yeah i remember that. wait, was that the same one where we made paints of who hated each other the most? if thats it, i still got the one i made of hardnrg beat the crap out of joe..(something) over him saying something about a megabyte was called a kibbybyte or something LOL.

I'll always fondly recall the OCC Ghost.

ghostdave5je.jpg

591261[/snapback]

ooooh lol that had me cracking up, i need to go back and revisit some of the old threads.

i joined febuary 25th of 2003 looking for info on how to oc one of my 933mhz p3 rigs, (which i still got and is running 1.1ghz......) and its the only site that kept me coming back. i was at gideontech for a few months, then found OCC!

The first time i came here i was looking for CPU HSF reviews.

I then started browsing the forums for a while and later joined as Oc_Boy2400 but then i started to hate that name so i changed it to what you see now. Good times. B:)

I would post here more but due to the fact I sold my computer I have sorta lost interest. But don't worry i'll build me a computer again someday. And it will be far better then my last.