Occ Memmories....

Sainou-Kun

Hum....I think its a bit late to ask but.....what the whole Occ ghost thing about, Im confused :( .

592803[/snapback]

Dude, I signed up 8000 members before you and I have no idea what they are yapping about either.

Anyone care to share?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times change.. Occ is still awesome for tech related stuff tho. Like I said before its the ppl that make up an awesome forum. =) But I do side w. you that Occ could tone down the other non tech stuff a bit, but on the other hand if they did, alot of stuff would just end up here. Then, theyd have to start kicking members and blah.. its just not worth it to go back to the way it was.

hehehe, we had fun with photo shop and ghosts... a simple search in the art section (whichever one it is) should provide you with links... it was pretty awesome, legacy now though

592992[/snapback]

I don't remember who posted it, but it started with someone posting that they saw a ghost in their house (or somewhere), and everyone was saying, that it was photoshopped, so then a bunch of us started showing off "ghost sightings" in various locales. I took on the role of official spokesperson for ghost, and his eventual presidency campaign. Alas, it never panned out :(