Please Read

Kamikaze_Badger

Hey fellow OCC'ers, it's Xinul here, logged in as KB to post this.

Tonight, I got a very concerning message from KB saying that he was going to cut his wrists. He had already started cutting himself at that point, and I wasn't going to let it continue.

Sam (AKA Kamikaze Badger), really does have some problems in his life, and has a hard time dealing with those problems in a rational and responsible way. Tonight he needed a friend, and I couldn't come through to him, being from Vermont and all, with him in Iowa. I reversed his phone number, and forwarded the info to a 911 PSAP in Iowa for his area, as well as talking to the dispatcher while PD and EMS were en route.

When the officer arrived, Sam was bleeding, and the officer attempted to provide care and stop the bleeding from what I have been told. He's going to be fine, but has a few cuts that needed to be taken care of at a hospital. The bleeding was controlled before EMS arrived on scene, but as a precaution he is being taken to the hospital to have the cuts checked, and to start the process of getting him the support he needs.

I ask all of you, to please leave messages for him for when he returns. I know he looks up to many of us here at OCC. If time and money permit, I'm going to be taking some time off from my schedule, and either flying, or driving out within a week or so. He's not going to be able to do this alone, so having a friend there, someone that he has told things to, and has entrusted his life witih would mean alot to him.

If you need to pass along any messages to him urgently, call my cell phone. The number is 802 371 7540, just ask for Chris or "Zin-Null".

Thanks,

Xinul

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He IMed me about this yesterday.  Didnt think he was serious.

584946[/snapback]

He was serious. He IM'd me tonight, about an hour ago. I reversed his phone number, had the PSAP pull an address up, and requested that they send PD and EMS to his location.

Xinul - nice job, he prolly would have been ok but that was badass.

yea everybody around here knows KB's ways and issues n' stuff, he's vocal about em sometimes which is good.

it seems though that alot of this has to do with his age, you can be so emotional, i remember being very close to suicide back when i was like 15, loaded and cocked gun to my head thinking about moving my finger an inch etc etc.. but now that i'm 22, i realize i was just being really emotional and it's kinda funny/embarassing.

i'm sure with age he'll be fine.

I'm 14. One of my friends in my old town commited suicide with a shotgun couple months ago. His parents say it all had to do with his girlfriend. Man it was hard when I got to his funeral. Saying goodbye's tough thing sometimes

Edited by Mr.Who?

been talking to him about this on and off today. he kept saying it wasn't what he wanted to do... but couldn't help it.

hopefully now he'll have someone standing over him telling him what the rest of us have been saying over the internet to him "you have no reason to do that. you're young and things will get better".

Good man xinul.

And guys, please be careful in what you say in messages to him and things you say on the board once he gets back on here. So often, these sort of things are a cry for help/attention, and if this provides the attention he's seeking, well, who knows what will happen next time. That does not mean ignore him. It does mean don't be insensitive and harp about this and be dummies. This is at least the second time that I know of where KB has tried something like this, so please, be careful and don't provide the encouragement for him to try it again.

BTW xinul, I'm gonna pm andrusk incase he's still around, unless you have already. I think Kyle is someone Sam really looks up to.