Please Read

Kamikaze_Badger

Wow, first of all if we had cookies in OCC store, I would sure as hell buy you one Xinul.

KB, don't do that again. Write out all your problems in your blog as a way to vent. This way, if a similar situation comes up again in your life, you can look back at your blog and hopefully see that you are not alone.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys know KB's password and his phone number oO

Anyways, hope you get better soon KB. Life is tough, I've gone through plenty of crap myself, but if you talk to someone (like us OCCers) about your problems, all of them, it can really help :)

EDIT: Wait didn't he stop taking his Wellbutrin XL? Maybe that could be why he did this?

How do you guys know KB's password and his phone number oO

I've talked to KB on the phone numerous times when things haven't been going so good for him. Last night I used that number to do a reverse lookup through the 911 system, and the dispatcher was able to pull up his address. There's more to the story of confirming his address, and confirming the individual involved, but that doesn't need to be brought up...

The password... it was given to me in case something happened to him. That's one of the reasons I ended up calling. This wasn't like him to act like this when he was upset. This is the first time I knew of him actually cutting, until I talked to the 911 PSAP in his area.

EDIT: Wait didn't he stop taking his Wellbutrin XL? Maybe that could be why he did this?

585221[/snapback]

Don't start jumping to conclusions. I don't think ANY of us, even the people who may take the medications he is on, know the full effects of what it / they can do. Right now is not the time to be questioning what happened, but to show KB some support. I know we all want some answers as to what's happening, and what's causing it all, and I will pass that along as I receive it, and when appropriate. Right now it's too early on for anything we know to be accurately conclusive, so let's hold off on this for a bit..

Guest Flashstar

How many times did he cut himself before? I'm 14 and there is no way that I would do something like that. :blink:

Anyway, I know that I'm not your biggest fan KB, but don't do that again.

Who exactly is "SG?"

Well, for one, SG is me :P But, if you read what Sam posts, or have heard tell from him of a certain "mate", you know who I am. As for how I got his password, he gave it to me numerous times to read posts in member-only sections (I didn't ask for it either... I could have just made my own account, but like I said before, I'm too lazy).

Chris, while you're right that none of us can jump to conclusions about Sam's meds or what they do to him, he has said one thing many times to me: they take away his emotions. Therefore, he has them when he doesn't take them, including the extreme lows that results in suicide attempts. I'm not saying they're the only thing to blame, but it's a factor, for sure. As for the cutting, I can't say what's to blame for that.

Oh, by the way, I have Sam's number too. I would call, but... uhh... certain things prevent me from doing so. And like I said before, thank you so much.

SG