Please Read

Kamikaze_Badger

first time ive been back since i left for holiday getaway its a horrible situation i will pray for you and your family KB. as i know u know its never the right solution to any problem u have. if u need help we are here for you . never forget that. your friend, apostolics

ps. kb thanks for the mobo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry to hear about this, but I'm glad to hear that KB is doing better. Good job Xinul! Hang in there KB, NOTHING is worth taking your own life. I'll be praying for you and your family along with the people you meet in your life that they will say all the right things to help you along as you go through these troubling times.

Hey Guys, not too much to update you on at this point. I've tried to get ahold of KB's family a few times, without success so far. I'm hoping no news is good news at this point, and I'm sure it probably is.

Again, I would really like to be able to send Sam down some cards from everyone at OCC. If you could, please take the time to pick up a card, write a quick note in it, and send it my way. My address is available if you PM me, IM me, or give me a call. I'm sure it would make Sam smile just a little bit, to know that we are all thinking of him.

Please guys.. Do it for OCC's Furry :)

I just read this post he was actully talking to me on AIM right after he cut himself. He said somethign like he tried to kill himslef but the only thing holding him back was a dull knife.

Get better soon KB and Dont ever do that again.

I dont want to have to add your name to my sig.

Just got off the phone with Sam's mother... She said he's doing fine, and that things are calming down. They've already moved him to the bigger hospital, and tomorrow they should have some test results back.

Keep him in your mind guys, and lets hope that the test results come back okay...

Still need more cards to send him....

Well, I just got back today...

I read through this thread, and was speechless. Only now have I fully realized how much I mean to others... to OCC... to my mate...

I had a post partially typed out before my mother got on to check her email. I went downstairs to my room, and cried. I cried for my mate, for my friends, for everyone that I've hurt. I cried because only today have I realized that OCC is the closest thing to a loving family that I may ever have.

When I came back a little while ago, I figured it would be buisness as usual. I didn't think many would care about my been gone, if they even noticed. Xinul proved me wrong... so did everyone else here... thank you.

I've attempted suicide twice. Both times failed (First time, no one told me to go down the road. Second time... no one told me that I would sooner OD on water than on Advil. And yes, it's possible to commit suicide by drinking too much water). This time, I took all my anger out on my arm to prolong killing myself. It now looks like a victim of Jack the Ripper.

Thanks to everyone who's shown me that people do care. Ever since what happened in the 5th grade, I've usually been untrusting of people, and tried to harden up my heart. You've helped to prove that it's possible for humans to actually love and care for others (I felt my mate was one exception). Thank you everyone.

So now... there's a half of a strawberry-rhubarb pie in the fridge... who wants some?

I hope he gets better. Wow....this really cut into my plans for suicide. I'd be warning you guys first though, Occ is the only thing I've really ever had to family or friends. Nevermind, I don't want to make my problems Occ's too.

[Edit]

OMG! OMG! KB...???...is that you.......I don't believe it, lol you typed your response same time as mine. Good for you to be back bro, I would be so pissed of if anything permanent had happened to you, you are an immortal part of OCC and everyone here.

[Edit2]

Man its feels good to have you back, somehow without you something was missing. I just can't believe how this whole world is messed up, other people shouldn't get hurt, only me, I wish I could take everyone problems and take them out with myself.

Edited by Psychotic_god

I hope he gets better. Wow....this really cut into my plans for suicide. I'd be warning you guys first though, Occ is the only thing I've really ever had to family or friends. Nevermind, I don't want to make my problems Occ's too.

...Cut the crap. You've been posting this stuff in this thread since the start. ENOUGH.

If you have problems, and you know about it, then you need to seek help. You are aware of your problems, and know that you need help. GET YOURSELF HELP. Period.

OMG! OMG! KB...???...is that you.......I don't believe it, lol you typed your response same time as mine. Good for you to be back bro, I would be so pissed of if anything permanent had happened to you, you are an imortal part of OCC and everyone here.

586821[/snapback]

Yes, it is KB.