Just Got A New Mouse

sYstEmATiC

I just bought a new mouse about 30 minutes ago from worstbuy. Im already loving its response and its precision over my M$ 5 button optical intellimouse...im about to play CS:S and see how it does so i will be back to tell how i like that.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One problem though... Wireless = bad response time. If your a gamer dont use it... Go for the G5 wired version. But if it isnt for gaming it is a very nice mouse. I would use it on a non gaming box.

Edited by General912

One problem though... Wireless = bad response time. If your a gamer dont use it... Go for the G5 wired version. But if it isnt for gaming it is a very nice mouse. I would use it on a non gaming box.

571079[/snapback]

but a lot of people say the mx1000 is perfect for gaming

Hope you have better luck with it than I did, but IMO the MX1000 blows. Read the logitech forums, and you'll see nothing but complaints.

Logitech's reply? "The MX1000 is not considered a gaming mouse".

I think I'm going to look into the G7. I game a bit, but not too much and whatever mouse I buy MUST be wireless...I used a friends mx1000 and his diamondback, personally I liked the mx1000 better because of the way it fit my hand, but didn't notice any kind of lag with either.

if you like the feel of the MX1000 go get the G5 not the g7.. I used both and I personaly like the G5, It also has a varible weight system. You can make it light or heavy. Whatever you prefer...

Edited by General912

the G% is pure sexy.

i've had it for a couple of months.. had it pre-ordered.

i have it down to different weight configurations for different games (light for twitchy games) etc etc..

and i have yet to find a surface where it doesn't track perfectly.