Valve With Ea Now

the_brink

What do you think of Valve going with EA?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Valve going with EA?

• thats awesome.
    • hmm, sounds cool.
    • ah, whatever.
    • valve is screwed
    • OMG, NOOOO!!!
    • Valve?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wel instead of Hl3 being delayed for a year, it'll be releaseed buggy as hell like BF2 now :lol:, and BF3 will require you to use a second program that has a buggy as hell friends list to TRY and connect with your friends online...well time to kiss the good old days of gaming goodbye....i think ill go play MOH:AA now...

wel instead of Hl3 being delayed for a year, it'll be releaseed buggy as hell like BF2 now :lol:, and BF3 will require you to use a second program that has a buggy as hell friends list to TRY and connect with your friends online...well time to kiss the good old days of gaming goodbye....i think ill go play MOH:AA now...

513837[/snapback]

yeah the friend list does suck lol

btw...did i mention that im waiting 40mins atm for steam to update CS:S on my LAN rig? it said 4mins....crashed...said 1hr, now 33mins....I hate steam...atleast there's that other BF2 patchnow.....i could go play it....

btw...did i mention that im waiting 40mins atm for steam to update CS:S on my LAN rig? it said 4mins....crashed...said 1hr, now 33mins....I hate steam...atleast there's that other BF2 patchnow.....i could go play it....

513843[/snapback]

If you hate it, then why are you trying to update it?