She Wouldn't Get Out

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, First of all Hypersonic, no offense but why are you the one to jump with personal attacks? Last 2 pages from you has been nothing but attacks, geez just to let you know I have mix feeling how cops behave torwards doing their duty. Because if you're not "white" and put yourself on our shoes, sometimes you see flat out how racist cops are, just because they're bad apples on the "hood" doesn't necessary everyone down here speaks ebonics and hold "gats".

Sorry I do believe she deserves to get zapped for not listening to that cop, but I guess I kind of felt bad for RADEON. Maybe he had bad experiences with them, I'm not going to lie, I had serveral bad experiences with them.

Next door neighbors were having a dispute at 3am and someone in the building called the cops. Cops had the wrong door (mine) and when I open the door, just before I was even going to explain how next door was having a dispute, they force the way in, laid me on the floor, guns pointed at me, and felt stupid how they found no one else but me in the house.

No appologies no nothing, cursing at me during the process of staying on the floor, leaving without saying sorry. Now don't get me wrong, most cops are nice but some always tend to look down on others just like how memebers here look down on others and use non contructive words like "Stupid", "idiot" or "you can't read". Perhaps you guys (Hypersonic & KB mainly) need to go back reading Rule #2 for posting on OCC. Get's kind of annoying if anyone has another opinion or another point of view you automatically start bashing them.

Someone goes for Intel, everyone starts jumping on them

Someone goes for thermaltake, everyone jumps on them

Only time I ever jumped on someone here was on HoLoDream's "gladiator case" and I'm sorry I was just messing with him, didn't mean to piss him off. I can see why some can't stand being here and leave but I love this place too much to leave, I forgive and forget. I have to say Kurosen,Verran, BigRed, Nerm, Marty are my fav members here, but please everyone enough with the bashing.

I agree there are some people that need to respect others opinions.

"Opinions are like butt holes everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone elses stinks"

512287[/snapback]

That was highly profound, my friend.